Cornwall Football Forum

What's newquay like?

Savo

Strange question for a football forum, but moving to Newquay next week, up by the morrisons, and just wondering if anyone knows what the area is like, been down a few times, but don't really know the area, moving down due to work (Army).

Cheers

Savo

I am born and bred here i wouldnt move anywhere else we have the best beaches around my the shops are crap ,the area you will be living at is quiet and away from the noise of the town in the summer you have 2 good pubs up there kings head which does lovely food and the tavern a real locals pub i would like to welcome to Newquay bring some sun with you please

Savo, pop into the club on a Matchday, you know where it is. Glynn, whom you have already met, will point you in our direction, you can get the low down on what's what. From what I understand, you are not the all night clubbing type, so a chat with some of us who have been there, done it and moved onto new experiences will be happy to chat with you.

Cheers

Mark.

newquayafc@gmail.com

Cheers guys, nemesis I will mate I'm down from the 5th April so will be along to game or training soon as settled. Definitely not an all night clubber anymore but now and then my arm can be twisted haha well I am a squaddie after all.