Cornwall Football Forum

FA Cup action returns to Bolitho Park

Well its all about taking your chances in front of goal, the 3 chances Parkway had , one went 20 feet over the cross bar, another 20 feet wide and the best chance came off the cross bar to be easily snatched up by Kenny.

Buckland too had their chances, but a series of great saves from your keeper (your man of the match for me) kept you in the game.

As the game went on I thought Parkway were starting to flag in the heat, and Buckland looking like taking the winner, but I would settle for the draw on the day, as going down to Parkway is never an easy game, especially when there is £3k up for grabs and in front of a 200+ home crowd.

Now to raise your game again on Tuesday night, looking forward to it, should be a great match.

M.

Well its all about taking your chances in front of goal, the 3 chances Parkway had , one went 20 feet over the cross bar, another 20 feet wide and the best chance came off the cross bar to be easily snatched up by Kenny.

Buckland too had their chances, but a series of great saves from your keeper (your man of the match for me) kept you in the game.

As the game went on I thought Parkway were starting to flag in the heat, and Buckland looking like taking the winner, but I would settle for the draw on the day, as going down to Parkway is never an easy game, especially when there is £3k up for grabs and in front of a 200+ home crowd.

Now to raise your game again on Tuesday night, looking forward to it, should be a great match

You're right in what you say , had the feeling leaving the ground that this was Parkway's chance . We needed to take one of those chances that we had in that 15 minute spell at the start of the second half . Buckland finished the stronger side and a big mention for Ian Evans (our third choice keeper) who came in and pulled off some superb saves .We are a side that are improving week by week , I really think we can raise it again in the replay .

Looking forward to a nice meal in the superb clubhouse at your place on Tuesday night .