Cornwall Football Forum

More problems?

Surely by far the main creditor - Tiger Commercial (Truro) ltd - must be connected to the club in some way?

Their registered office is Follett Stock Solicitors in Truro and the company accounts are overdue having not been filed with Companies House.

Seems all very fishy to me!

Looks like the old trick of "outsourcing" stuff which should be done by the club and then not paying the bill.

Seems like a heck of a lot of publicity / commercial work even at the extortionate rate charged by lawyers.

Apparently Follet Stock were only involved for 3 months - 200+k a month !!!! at rates like that I think I'll give them a wide berth next time I need a solicitor

This all stems back to the previous thread http://www.cornwallf...showtopic=10561 I doubt many of those who stuck up for the Man then, do so now.

I would stick by him NOW, however at the time I was AGAINST the ALLIANCE of TCFC and FS., as I said then we have the memories and those are part of the clubs history. I just hope the club will not be consigned to HISTORY.

This all stems back to the previous thread http://www.cornwallf...showtopic=10561 I doubt many of those who stuck up for the Man then, do so now.

I would stick by him NOW, however at the time I was AGAINST the ALLIANCE of TCFC and FS., as I said then we have the memories and those are part of the clubs history. I just hope the club will not be consigned to HISTORY.

FOR HEAVENS SAKE WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Webb continues to do his bit for Truro City and the supporters appreciate him for doing so.

As for Follett Stock they came onto the scene promising to work wonders and sh!t miracles, it appears they saw a win, win situation promising to deliver and cream off the profits OR if that failed run the club into the ground and cream off the fees from liquidation of Truro City FC, it would be useful if Follett Stock made it public what they claim to have done for Truro City to justify the huge debt being made public.

After this weeks revelations people in the West Country will surely do their homework before committing to legal representation.

Surely not a good advertisement when your legal PARTNER publicly becomes an enemy without declaring WHY.

I have not changed my mind about the legal profession who in the main profit from trading on other peoples misery.

When assessing the various claims against the club THE COFFEE SMELLS BETTER AS TIME GOES ON.