Cornwall Football Forum

St.Austell v Tavy

A win tonight for Town would see us go above Liskeard into 7th with a chance of catching Parkway for 6th (I think their next two games are at Bodmin and Buckland).

With a good recent run of results (forgetting Good Friday!) it's a possibility. There have been year on year improvements in the League position and hopefully next season that can continue still further.

Glyn hobbs with what can only be described as 3 belters. st austell trailing 2-1 at half time havin played quite well. But with two crackin strikes from hobbs and towns heads down it soon became six. Though nick cams did reply with his own wonder strike. well done to tavi

I knew it wouldn't be long before hobbsy unleashed himself again. Well done tavvy

A win tonight for Town would see us go above Liskeard into 7th with a chance of catching Parkway for 6th (I think their next two games are at Bodmin and Buckland).

With a good recent run of results (forgetting Good Friday!) it's a possibility. There have been year on year improvements in the League position and hopefully next season that can continue still further.

Think i'll stop making optomistic predictions!

Town played poorly but have to say Hobbs had a blinder - three crackers. He was obviously in the mood tonight and looked a class above CSWPL level. Would love to see him in a white shirt at Poltair one day!!