Torpoint Athletic 3 Morwenstow 2

Division One

Biscovey 4 Holsworthy 1

Kilkhampton v St Stephen (Postponed)

Plymstock United 3 Callington Town 0

St Blazey 1 Liskeard Athletic 3

Cornwall Senior Cup Second Round

Edgcumbe 0 Falmouth Town 10

Wadebridge Town v Penryn Athletic (Match abandoned in the second half when the score was 2-2)

St Teath 1 St Dennis 3

torpoint 3 v 2 morwenstow

we morwenstow went 1 0 up in the first 15 mins and went in at half time with the same scoreline . 2nd half we got a 2nd goal and were holding our own until we gave away a pen which made it 2 1 , then torpoint got the equalizer with a shot that was a miss hit but ended up in the top corner ... then the sucker punch our defender made another challenge on the same striker to give away a 2nd penalty which i felt was just outside but im told it was on the line . same striker same outcome 3 2 torpoint . well done to torpoint but we handed them the game again !!!!! on a sour note torpoint manger dont know his name should of been sent off i have never seen so much abuse aimed at our linesman as what he gave a complete disgrace he meant to lead by example . our linesman is no cheat and has never cheated . and the manager carried on after the whistle to arguing with our players . fair play to the players they a good bunch . all the best for rest of season to torpoint players .

Probus 0 Launceston 3

A really good, solid, workmanlike performance from us today on a awful bog of a pitch in poor conditions. we new football was not going to win this game on its own, and prepared the lads for a roll your sleeves up slog and they didnt disappoint us. We were level 0 0 at the break with the game finely balanced with chances few and far between. But in the 2nd half we produced some good football along with keeping our gritted character. A well worked goal between sam smith and charlie barnes set us on our way, followed 5minutes later with a 2nd from paul banks, we should of been well clear by the end but missed several good chances. The game was wrapped up on 80minutes when barnes was brought down in the box and ryan crabb buried the pen. The game was well handled by gary cornish of which many would struggle in these conditions as tackles flying in everywhere. 4 wins in a row for us away at bere, bude, probus, and home to lanreath have set us up nicely for the 2nd half of the season (hopefully)!!! tricky away game at my old club st dominick on saturday.

Launceston goals: charlie barnes paul banks and ryan crabb (pen).

peths

thats your opinion just like i have mine . it dont excuse the abuse he got thats the worse abuse i seen .

Not as bad as the abuse dean cardew got from his OWN fans!! shocking!!

was that the striker who came off in the 2nd half if so yeah that was out of order he didnt deserve that at all

Guest Back of the net

Yeah, a very small number of the supporters have commented that he is lazy and doesn't put in enough effort, but their abuse of him during games are uncalled for. If you speak to players they love playing with him, so that tells it's own story really