Cornwall Football Forum

Good luck City !

I would like to wish Truro City all the best in their quest for another promotion to the football league.Despite all the negativity (of which i guess there will be more in response to this post)from some onlookers Mr Heaney is still actually prepared to financially back Truro .In my opinion and these boards are all about opinions it is fantastic to have a football team playing at such a level as they are already but to get to the football league would be massive for the area and so i for one will be backing City all the way. :c:

I would like to wish Truro City all the best in their quest for another promotion to the football league.Despite all the negativity (of which i guess there will be more in response to this post)from some onlookers Mr Heaney is still actually prepared to financially back Truro .In my opinion and these boards are all about opinions it is fantastic to have a football team playing at such a level as they are already but to get to the football league would be massive for the area and so i for one will be backing City all the way. :c:

Well said, me too