Cornwall Football Forum

As I said, time will tell. Be a shame for St Dominick if, after all their hard work last season, their best players moved on.

Don't understand why he'd leave St dominic after getting them up last season, surely he'd want to test himself in a higher league. Complete lack of ambition if you ask me, bet the St dominic players aren't happy!

As I said, time will tell. Be a shame for St Dominick if, after all their hard work last season, their best players moved on.

Don't understand why he'd leave St dominic after getting them up last season, surely he'd want to test himself in a higher league. Complete lack of ambition if you ask me, bet the St dominic players aren't happy!

Some will see it as a fantastic challenge, the chance to take a huge club like Liskeard, ECPL winners so many times, back to where they belong.

And taking St Dominic into a better league and holding their own isn't a fantastic challenge. I'm sure he has his reasons but if I were one of his players then id feel let down that he's jumped ship, especially to a team in a league below.

Some will see it as a fantastic challenge, the chance to take a huge club like Liskeard, ECPL winners so many times, back to where they belong.

If the Cornish Times is correct and Clive Hodge has been linked as a possible manager, I dont think that would be a bad thing. Blatch did well to get promotion and if he wishes to move on, then so be it. Wish him well and move on. To have someone like Clive come in as a replacement surely must be welcomed. If Clive is available and doesnt fancy St Dom, Gunnislake are looking for a manager!! Garf, if you are still following this post, Im still available as a centre half!!

If the Cornish Times is correct and Clive Hodge has been linked as a possible manager, I dont think that would be a bad thing. Blatch did well to get promotion and if he wishes to move on, then so be it. Wish him well and move on. To have someone like Clive come in as a replacement surely must be welcomed. If Clive is available and doesnt fancy St Dom, Gunnislake are looking for a manager!! Garf, if you are still following this post, Im still available as a centre half!!

Is it true stewart cawte of calstock has got the job

Yes this is true, Stu has joined as the new manager.

Yes this is true, Stu has joined as the new manager.

Good choice.