Cornwall Football Forum

MINING LEAGUE RESULTS 14/5/11

MADRON RES 1 TREVENSON 3

A LOT OF TIRED AND DISINTERESTED PLAYERS TODAY AND IT SHOWED, TAKE NOTHING AWAY FROM TREVENSON THEY FULLY DESERVED THEIR WIN

FINALLY ON A PERSONAL NOTE I,D LIKE TO THANK ALL MY PLAYERS FOR A CRACKING EFFORT THIS SEASON, ESPECIALLY THE SENIOR PLAYERS IN THE SQUAD WHO HAVE GELLED WELL WITH A PROMISING GROUP OF YOUNGSTERS, BODES WELL FOR THE FUTURE. :drink::clapper: :clapper:

Mining 1

TMS 5 v 1 Gulval

Some very poor finishing cost us today, we should of been 5 up at half time. Until they went ahead (after being 1 down) they decided to moan at the ref, themselves or anyone that was listening. You could tell it was the last game,once we went behind we lost interest.

On behalf of Gulval i would like to congratulate Illogan on their deserved league title and thank all the clubs that have hosted us this season, for their hospitality. Its been an enjoyable season, and we look forward to the next generation and meeting new faces :smiley20:

mining 2

st. ives town res. 5 titans 3

first of all thanks to marazion for hosting today's game :thumbsup:

what can i say,take nothing away from st. ives but we were awful today and were beaten by a a good side with some very good younsters.

congratulations to CARBIS BAY on winning the league

would like to thank everyone from our league for a very entertaining season to finish off an historic season and now onto the odd agm to get things sorted for an exciting new adventure. i feel that ARTHUR PEARCE and all the old committees would have been very proud of all who have been involved in this last season of a great league :drink: onwards and upwards :smiley20:

Robartes 3 CSM 2 :smiley20:

according to the full time website it has the result as 3-3 but we won and finish 6th in the table.

all the lads put alot of big performance's in the last few month's to push us up the table. well done to all teams especially the one's who saved there clubs from folding have a good summer :thumbsup:

richard love retired yesterday hope he change's his mind one of the mining leauge greats :(

Anyone no the results from these 2 game yesterday in mining 2?

Halsetown Reserves v West Cornwall

Mount Ambrose v Carbis Bay United

HALSETOWN 0 WEST CORNWALL 1, LAST GAME AT THE PITCH YOU WILL ALL MISS SO MUCH DRAW WOULD HAVE BEEN A FAIR RESULT.

richard love retired yesterday hope he change's his mind one of the mining leauge greats

as a selfish striker that is good news, seriously though very good defender and a hard man to play against hits hard but fair!! will certainly miss our tussles with him at illogan! i still carry the bruises haha!! good luck mate and honestly hope u do reconsider long time retired!!!

HALSETOWN 0 WEST CORNWALL 1, LAST GAME AT THE PITCH YOU WILL ALL MISS SO MUCH DRAW WOULD HAVE BEEN A FAIR RESULT.

Last game at the pitch! Are they moving?

Heard that the new owner of the Halsetown Inn has asked the football club for thousands of pounds to use the facilities there and they are thinking to move to St.Ives Rugby Club for the future.

Heard that the new owner of the Halsetown Inn has asked the football club for thousands of pounds to use the facilities there and they are thinking to move to St.Ives Rugby Club for the future.

RIP the the Theatre of Dreams .

Hi does anyone know where i can find contact details or training times for madron or another team close by to penzance ,i would love to join next season .

madron training is on wednesdays at the astro park at 8 ocklock till 9 and is on all through the summer

Yes you heard it right. Just out of interest how many clubs in cornwall could afford 1000 a month 12 months of the year to use their pitch? It's a shame that we have been forced to leave our home ground but look forward to playing on a big flat pitch for a home game for the first time in 11 seasons.

MADRON RES 1 TREVENSON 3

A LOT OF TIRED AND DISINTERESTED PLAYERS TODAY AND IT SHOWED, TAKE NOTHING AWAY FROM TREVENSON THEY FULLY DESERVED THEIR WIN

FINALLY ON A PERSONAL NOTE I,D LIKE TO THANK ALL MY PLAYERS FOR A CRACKING EFFORT THIS SEASON, ESPECIALLY THE SENIOR PLAYERS IN THE SQUAD WHO HAVE GELLED WELL WITH A PROMISING GROUP OF YOUNGSTERS, BODES WELL FOR THE FUTURE. :drink::clapper: :clapper:

thanks alot gaffer :thumbsup: 1st season in charge and we win the jollys shield :clapper::yahoo: bring on next season :smiley20:

Hi does anyone know where i can find contact details or training times for madron or another team close by to penzance ,i would love to join next season .

hi chrispz. we at madron train on wednesday nights at the astro park. we start at 8pm and finish at 9pm. we sometimes start at 7:30pm. you can ring alan davenport on 01736 330611 and he will tell u more.

MADRON RES 1 TREVENSON 3

apparently maddron did get tired but trevenson had a few players with a lot of potential especially i heard a left midfielder who went to centre back who just ran and made tackles all day and caused maddron defence a lot of problems also a tall striker who was a constant threat in the air and took his goals well but madddrons number 7 also was impressive