Cornwall Football Forum

Dont really know if the above posting is a good or bad thing,the draw could determine the outcome as you may wish to play for a draw away to a difficult team then bring them home and go for the win.However this would be removed from your choice and wherever you play you must go all out for thw win?????????

Making it better for a more entertaining attacking game rather than negative defensive one.

Its quite funny that some teams are running scared and dead set against Fal Ath getting Combo football next year. The standard of Fal/helston league teams are better than most of the combo sides which Pendeen proved last year having a great first season. There is nothing wrong with the pitch and the changing facilities are some of the best in the county. Can I ask why are some people dead set against it?????

Its quite funny that some teams are running scared and dead set against Fal Ath getting Combo football next year. The standard of Fal/helston league teams are better than most of the combo sides which Pendeen proved last year having a great first season. There is nothing wrong with the pitch and the changing facilities are some of the best in the county. Can I ask why are some people dead set against it?????

Nothing against Falmouth Athletic, however there is a growing feeling that there are too many fixtures at this level. For example, Hayle first team (SWP) had 3 remaining fixtures at the end of March and finished their season early May - well in advance of cricket season. Hayle Combo had to play 18 fixtures over the same period! It has been suggested having 4 less midweek fixtures at the tail-end of the season would be beneficial. In Hayle Combo's case they would still have to play 14 games April / May!

Having said that I'm all for promotion and relegation and best of luck to Falmouth Athletic. I would support their promotion and the bottom two Combo teams relegated to Trelawny Premier.