Cornwall Football Forum

"If your all going to Brighton clap your hands......"

Well finally it looks like a trip to the new Brighton stadium is on the cards after saturdays abject display, if we lose at wigan or wolves get a point we are down and to be honest we deserve it , only 1 point out of 18 when your battling for survival is just not good enough. And as for robbie keane, i'm sure spurfect has sent him from spurs to make sure we go down :yahoo: as the commentator said after his late open goal miss " he's been putting them away all his career" obviously his career is over.... But he is not to blame west ham didn't turn up for 70 minutes and blackburn played the more attractive football and should have led 3-0 at the break, as for our manager he seems to think that we dominated the game ????

"My position is not important," said Grant when he was asked about his future as the West Ham manager. Having previously plummeted with Portsmouth he remains football's answer to Jacques Cousteau, the underwater explorer for whom the only way was down. "No one can say that we don't play good football," he said after Saturday's game as his bathysphere prepared for the next descent. The problem is West Ham have not played enough of it to keep up with the rest.

As you know i will always defend my side through thin and thin and will still make the trip to wigan on sunday providing my promise of a ticket comes through, but it is hard to be positive at the moment and despite the amount of international team players in our side, it has got to be one of the worst we have had for many a year, if we do stay up it will just be another season of struggle but with a new manager, and i hope the gossip is wrong saying that hammers hate figure neil warnock will take over if we stay up.

Nice to see his whinging blades getting relegated...

Saturday night I sat up till nearly 1am watching the football league show as a dry run for next season... :yahoo: :yahoo:

Well finally it looks like a trip to the new Brighton stadium is on the cards after saturdays abject display, if we lose at wigan or wolves get a point we are down and to be honest we deserve it , only 1 point out of 18 when your battling for survival is just not good enough. And as for robbie keane, i'm sure spurfect has sent him from spurs to make sure we go down :yahoo: as the commentator said after his late open goal miss " he's been putting them away all his career" obviously his career is over.... But he is not to blame west ham didn't turn up for 70 minutes and blackburn played the more attractive football and should have led 3-0 at the break, as for our manager he seems to think that we dominated the game ????

"My position is not important," said Grant when he was asked about his future as the West Ham manager. Having previously plummeted with Portsmouth he remains football's answer to Jacques Cousteau, the underwater explorer for whom the only way was down. "No one can say that we don't play good football," he said after Saturday's game as his bathysphere prepared for the next descent. The problem is West Ham have not played enough of it to keep up with the rest.

As you know i will always defend my side through thin and thin and will still make the trip to wigan on sunday providing my promise of a ticket comes through, but it is hard to be positive at the moment and despite the amount of international team players in our side, it has got to be one of the worst we have had for many a year, if we do stay up it will just be another season of struggle but with a new manager, and i hope the gossip is wrong saying that hammers hate figure neil warnock will take over if we stay up.

Nice to see his whinging blades getting relegated...

Saturday night I sat up till nearly 1am watching the football league show as a dry run for next season... :yahoo::yahoo:

mate some of us have to wait till after the championship on the football league show, hope we never go down to league 2 like the not so mighty green army, up the mighty colchester :yahoo:

Hi whuru, I'm also a despondent hammers fan.For certain Brighton is one of next seasons visits,and let's be honest that's where we deserve to be.

Keanes miss was indeed a shocker,but,if it had gone in and we'd have won 2-1 and even maybe stayed up then what would that prove ?

We only stayed up last season because of the abject failure of three other teams

I've been a hammers fan for 40 odd years and while we've probably had a couple of teams that were poorer than the current one I don't think I've ever seen such a spineless one.

Parker aside the team is filled with overpaid,under achieving,average players who are led by a Manager who is a serial loser

Our owners who flaunt their East End credentials with tedious regularity are a pair of chancers that saw the chance of a nice fat profit if they could get us playing in the Olympic stadium.

Along with Karen ( The Mouth ) Brady they shot themselves in the foot in January when they tried to dump Avram Cant and failed miserably to replace him with a real manager

Well, it's going to pretty atmospheric with 25000 people rattling around in there

relegation will see the departure of Parker, Green, Bridge, Upson,Ba, Cole and Hitzelsperger ( and possibly others )They're all Premiership standard and will find new teams fairly easily.

That leaves us with the players that are'nt really up to premiership standard - Noble,Da Costa,Sears etc and the ones that shouldn't ever been allowed near a premiership ground - Boa Morte,Spector,Reid etc

The crucial appointment is that of our next Manager - This could be the most crucial appointment in the clubs history. Get it wrong and we could be the next Sheffield Wednesday.

You trot out the old familiar anti Warnock routine but look at his record of getting teams promoted.I guarantee that if he was manager at West Ham back in August we'd still be a premiership team. He just would not allow the players to take the liberties that they have with Grant.

Yes he whinged about Tevez,so what he was looking after his teams interests,but he is the type of Manager we need now

Martin O Neill would be nice but probably long gone now - Maybe even Holloway !

Look on the bright side though - We should be able to win more than seven games a season

COYI

• 2 weeks later...