Cornwall Football Forum

Combo Result and Latest Table

Can anyone post the result, scorers, if any and attendance please

Thanks

Cornwall Combination League

6th May 2011

Porthleven Reserves (Kyle Frazer 2, Matt Fox) 3-1 St Day (Kayne Trevaskis)

Att - 53

TEAM

PL W D L F A GD PTS

HELSTON ATHLETIC 34 30 2 2 121 32 89 92

ST JUST 35 23 7 5 103 51 52 76

ILLOGAN RBL 32 23 6 3 101 20 81 75

PERRANWELL 30 22 5 3 108 29 79 74"

ST AGNES 33 21 4 8 108 46 62 67

PENDEEN ROVERS 32 21 4 7 103 42 61 67

PENRYN ATHLETIC RESERVES 31 21 2 8 89 38 51 65

FALMOUTH TOWN RESERVES 36 19 6 11 120 58 62 63

WENDRON UNITED 34 15 3 16 80 85 -5 48

RNAS CULDROSE 32 14 5 13 75 71 4 47

TROON 35 13 5 17 68 81 -13 44

MULLION 33 11 6 16 75 88 -13 39

ST DAY 34 11 5 18 68 84 -16 38

ST IVES TOWN 34 12 0 22 59 79 -20 36

NEWQUAY RESERVES 34 9 5 20 52 78 -26 32

PORTHLEVEN RESERVES 35 9 7 19 59 101 -42 31°

HAYLE RESERVES 31 7 5 19 39 87 -48 25*

PENZANCE RESERVES 35 7 3 25 36 105 -69 24

HOLMAN SC 36 6 2 27 50 115 -65 20

LUDGVAN 36 0 2 34 18 244 -226 2

Kyle frazer x2 and matt fox wirh port goals

Att 53

We outplayed them....simple.

MOM....kyle frazer....class

Yeah u did out play us but the way u celebrated ur goals ud think we were a big scalp!

We showed no heart lastnight and u deserved the win. Porthleven got forward in numbers and as 1 of the centre backs it was a tough game to play.

Kyle frazer x2 and matt fox wirh port goals

Att 53

We outplayed them....simple.

MOM....kyle frazer....class

Yeah u did out play us but the way u celebrated ur goals ud think we were a big scalp!

We showed no heart lastnight and u deserved the win. Porthleven got forward in numbers and as 1 of the centre backs it was a tough game to play.

Will also add ur linesman was a disgrace,never put his flag down!! Kayne trevaskis and Reg Pearson are class players and r intelligent enough not to get caught offside at least 30timea in that match.

Ur linesman was about 10 and it shouldn't be allowed! Our linesman on the other hand didn't put his flag up once I don't think,the ref was making the call of porthleven bein offside lol. Anyway no sour grapes u played very well lastnight,good luck for rest of the season

The reason his flag kept going up was that your superstars were constantly offside, and i find it hard to see how you can comment from center back. Can't say much about the first half but as I was behind him in the second I can confirm that every decision he made was correct. The lad in question is 14 (only 2 years younger than the lad who stuck two goals past you) and is keen on qualifying as a match official. He has had nothing but praise from referees all season because of his honesty and professionalism. Some of the abuse he has had this season has been completely out of order bur despite this he still puts himself forward everyweek because he wants to be a referee.

The young lad at Porthleven that runs the line is spot on. Penzance played Port 4 times this season, twice in the league and twice in the cup and on each occasion he was excellent.

St Day are either too quick going forward or Porthleven too slow going back but the lad is 99.9% spot on.

Perranwell are either too quick going forward ????

The reason his flag kept going up was that your superstars were constantly offside, and i find it hard to see how you can comment from center back. Can't say much about the first half but as I was behind him in the second I can confirm that every decision he made was correct. The lad in question is 14 (only 2 years younger than the lad who stuck two goals past you) and is keen on qualifying as a match official. He has had nothing but praise from referees all season because of his honesty and professionalism. Some of the abuse he has had this season has been completely out of order bur despite this he still puts himself forward everyweek because he wants to be a referee.

Who gives a how old the boy was who scored 2 goals,didn't mention him once. I admit we were terrible and deserve to lose got no arguments about that! Who r u calling superstars??? There r no superstars in combination football. Anyway u had at least 1 maybe 2 players from ur first team in ur side so how can u call out players superstars cos they dropped down a league??

Who gives a how old the boy was who scored 2 goals,didn't mention him once. I admit we were terrible and deserve to lose got no arguments about that! Who r u calling superstars??? There r no superstars in combination football. Anyway u had at least 1 maybe 2 players from ur first team in ur side so how can u call out players superstars cos they dropped down a league??

Think I may have touched a nerve. My point to you was that to call the lad a disgrace is unacceptable, especially when you are in an area of the pitch where it would be virtually impossible to say if the decision is correct or not. You are only basing your opinion on the supposed quality of your front men. Just admit on this occasion they had a bad at the office instead of blaming others. Just for information Port had one first team player in the squad.

Think I may have touched a nerve. My point to you was that to call the lad a disgrace is unacceptable, especially when you are in an area of the pitch where it would be virtually impossible to say if the decision is correct or not. You are only basing your opinion on the supposed quality of your front men. Just admit on this occasion they had a bad at the office instead of blaming others. Just for information Port had one first team player in the squad.

Yawn yawn yawn!!!!

With rumours of players joining the saints next season seems like everyone is getting back let's get at st day bandwagon again!!!

Yawn yawn yawn!!!!

With rumours of players joining the saints next season seems like everyone is getting back let's get at st day bandwagon again!!!

?? i thought this was all about the game played at Porthleven :unsure: seems like you are trying to instigate something!! :ninja:

Yawn yawn yawn!!!!

Matt, I sat behind Jamie on the bank in the first-half, he got every decision correct and then went into the stand in the second-half, I was right behind him. Again every decision was spot on. Surely we should be encouraging these lads who want to give refereeing a go a chance, he is 14 and I believe he did a fantastic job on Friday. I was surprised at how often Reg and Andy Dyer were offisde, cos as you have said are intelligent players but I can assure they were offside so up went the flag. I even asked one of your supporters who commented whether they could see round corners cos they weren't in line. One last note Andy Dyers language was disgraceful towards Jamie, at one stage he was blatantly 5 yards offside and had the audacity to call Jamie a f@@@@@g cheat. The only disgrace on the pitch on Friday was Andy I'm afraid.

Yawn yawn yawn!!!!

Matt, I sat behind Jamie on the bank in the first-half, he got every decision correct and then went into the stand in the second-half, I was right behind him. Again every decision was spot on. Surely we should be encouraging these lads who want to give refereeing a go a chance, he is 14 and I believe he did a fantastic job on Friday. I was surprised at how often Reg and Andy Dyer were offisde, cos as you have said are intelligent players but I can assure they were offside so up went the flag. I even asked one of your supporters who commented whether they could see round corners cos they weren't in line. One last note Andy Dyers language was disgraceful towards Jamie, at one stage he was blatantly 5 yards offside and had the audacity to call Jamie a f@@@@@g cheat. The only disgrace on the pitch on Friday was Andy I'm afraid.

Fair play follower,I don't know who u r but will take ur word for it and appologise for my comments about the lino.from where I was playing I couldn't hear what Andy was saying to the lino either. At the end of the day we got outplayed,don't think I have ever done as much defending in my life.lol

well's wilderbeast Im Dan Stidwell. If Jamie was cheating I would of told him, but he's a decent lad who made the right calls and he knows the game very well for someone so young.

Ah right how's it going dan? Cheers for putting me in my place.lol We got helston soon so if I'm available I will see u there pal