Cornwall Football Forum

Friendly Results Wens 18/08/10

Illogan Res 6 Carharrack 0

Sounds a bit odd but thought this was a good result with the team we were able to field in this midweek friendly. I would say we got more out of the match than Illogan. Due to work and holiday's Carharrack were unable to put out a full srength side but this give five of our younger reserve side players a chance to go against some quality oppoisition. Illogan's skill showed in the later stages of the match, with Carharrack rarely getting the ball in the box.

Half time 2-0.

Illogan Res although a Mining league side could easily hold their own in the JCCL.

Carharrack will need to bring in one or two creative players this season if they want to challenge for honors in FHFL 1.

Carbis Bay 3 - 5 St Just Combo

Good game, with nice football at times from both teams.

Ref abandoned game with 20 to play and CBU 3-2 up for some handbags off the ball.

Both teams decided to play on and ST Just were the fitter team, and it showed as they stretched CBU and and found the back of the net twice to finish up

5-3 winners.

Thanks to St Just for the game and the chap who took over the ref

I'm always trying to attract quality players Phil. But think it safe to say Bushy will be playing for Penryn this season.

ive heard that carharrack have spoken to bushy and richie ward to try and get them down there. boy bush said to me today that carharrack have said they want him down there. now if hes not required at penryn then im sure carharrack will make great use of him as he is a class player. hes not appreciated at penryn, and they could lose a class player.