Cornwall Football Forum

id rather be in newquay

In todays sun spurs manager says he would rather be in newquay than america ,wouldnt that be great spurs playing at mt wise ,he brought portsmouth down many years ago and was brilliant with all the fans he said to me you are so lucky to live here he wouldnt say that if he went down town on a fri or sat night you just have to look at this sundays people to see what sort we got here now bloody shame town ruined.

I also seen that article on some Tottenham websites.

He said he would much prefer to be in the West Country playing the likes of Torquay,Exeter and Plymouth.

Unfortunatly,the people from above,at Tottenham are thinking Finance and Revenue.

So America it is,with a new Spurs Superstore,being opened in Manhattan ,coinciding with the Tour.

Never mind,if we done the tour sooner,we might have been able to afford,that greedy barsteward,Joe Cole.

Good riddance,I say.

In todays sun spurs manager says he would rather be in newquay than america ,wouldnt that be great spurs playing at mt wise ,he brought portsmouth down many years ago and was brilliant with all the fans he said to me you are so lucky to live here he wouldnt say that if he went down town on a fri or sat night you just have to look at this sundays people to see what sort we got here now bloody shame town ruined.

Don't be so silly, if you are wandering around any town centre after midnight, you will encounter any amount of unsavoury persons. We in Newquay are very lucky indeed, we dont have the drugs and violence of Union Street, the gangs and guns of London, Manchester and many other towns and cities. If the worst we have to suffer is a few pissed up stag and hens, then rejoice. Newquay is a wonderful place to live and watch football, stop knocking the town, those that holiday in Rock and Polzeath may look down their noses at us but secretly wish they had our beaches and scenery.

If the old twitcher wants to bring his Spuds down this way, he will be welcomed as he was when he brought Pompey and those wonderful fans with them.

God bless Newquay and all who live in her.

Don't be so silly, if you are wandering around any town centre after midnight, you will encounter any amount of unsavoury persons. We in Newquay are very lucky indeed, we dont have the drugs and violence of Union Street, the gangs and guns of London, Manchester and many other towns and cities. If the worst we have to suffer is a few pissed up stag and hens, then rejoice. Newquay is a wonderful place to live and watch football, stop knocking the town, those that holiday in Rock and Polzeath may look down their noses at us but secretly wish they had our beaches and scenery.

If the old twitcher wants to bring his Spuds down this way, he will be welcomed as he was when he brought Pompey and those wonderful fans with them.

God bless Newquay and all who live in her.

Memesis, everyone likes their own Town, We have a name for Newquay, Concrete & cement Town very little Natural about Newquay, Yes it does have the best Surffing in the Country, yes it does have good beaches, & it does not have the problems that some of the big Cities have, but it is a place in the Summer(in the winter it is dead) only for the young, & unfortunatley you get those who think it is the done thing to get drunk & upset the locals, I have driven aoach through Newquay at 1 30am in the morning with idiots running in front of the Coach daring you to knock them down,

But that does not mean as you say that Newquay is a bad place, just a place to keep away from in the Summer.

Hammers :c::huh: :c: