Cornwall Football Forum

ticket prices

Can't say for sure, but I'd be very surprised if it's under £8 and a tenner for adults and maybe half that for kids is the more likely option. That's what we pay for league games at Treyew and as a friendly against Argyle is meant to be a money making exercise more than a footballing exercise a nice round tenner sounds about right.

Can't say for sure, but I'd be very surprised if it's under £8 and a tenner for adults and maybe half that for kids is the more likely option. That's what we pay for league games at Treyew and as a friendly against Argyle is meant to be a money making exercise more than a footballing exercise a nice round tenner sounds about right.

Ten pounds? To watch a friendly at Truro City???

I watched Aldershot v Spurs last season for a tenner.

And also - I thought everything was a money making exercise at TCFC

Guest newbie

Good job your team play in green!! It almost masks the envious green you are glowing with!

Good job your team play in green!! It almost masks the envious green you are glowing with!

Haha! Envious about Truro's place in the football pyramid, yes!

Envious about the cost to get in - no!

Haha! Envious about Truro's place in the football pyramid, yes!

Envious about the cost to get in - no!

I am unable to find any OFFICIAL admittance charges for Saturdays game.

The game is advertised as being Argyle's FIRST team, that should be worth a tenner.

As a Truro City away supporter the average fuel charge for my car per game is around

£25.00, refreshments, admission, programme, sometimes parking etc adds to the cost but

that's what it costs us exiles to support the team.

I should add that I live just ONE MILE from Wycombe Wanderers Adams Park, to watch them

would cost me a fraction of what I pay to watch Truro but I prefer to watch the club

I was associated with as far back as the late 1940's.

Football supporters are mad - some madder than others.