Didcot Town 24 2 4 7 4 3 4 6 7 11 35 40 -5 25

Tiverton Town 25 4 3 6 2 4 6 6 7 12 24 35 -11 25

Bedford Town 26 3 3 6 3 4 7 6 7 13 35 54 -19 25

Clevedon Town 26 2 3 7 3 5 6 5 8 13 30 51 -21 23

Swindon Supermarine 23 3 2 6 3 2 7 6 4 13 25 51 -28 22

Hemel Hempstead Town 28 5 4 6 0 2 11 5 6 17 33 59 -26 21

Rugby Town 25 0 4 7 1 3 10 1 7 17 20 61 -41 10

*10 points deducted - In Administration

Truro can't win and get credit for doing so.

When they win the opposition is described as "Pretty Crap".

Before today Bedford had only lost ONE of their previous FIVE games so were showing some form.

This season Bedford have beaten Nuneaton, Hednesford and Bashley whilst drawing with run-away LEAGUE LEADERS Farnborough and Halesowen all decent teams at or near the top of the league.

Bedford led until the 41st minute so although not matching City's football were well in the game until City had worn them down, to quote a Bedford fan from that point it was MEN against BOYS. I admit in other games Bedford like Truro have had some heavy defeats but I would like to think Truro's workrate and expertise shone through. Teams have to work hard to hit the back of the net FIVE times.

Big result! Not because Bedford Town are a decent team, they are pretty crap to be honest but City needed a good result against them and they got it. Onwards and upwards!

Did you go and watch the game yesterday Pablo? or is your opinion based on looking at the league tables ?

If you watched the game,which I very much doubt you have every right to your opinion.If not your opinion counts for nothing in my book.

I would sooner think it is you up to your old tricks of trying to wind up Truro City supporters.Well what ever turns you on.

Guest syndony

The Eagles took the lead in the third minute through Callum Lewis, but the hosts levelled on 41 minutes thanks to a Marcus Martin penalty.

Andy Watkins put Truro in front in first half stoppage time before Martin Watts scored a third on 54 minutes.

Watkins scored his second and Truro's fourth on 76 minutes to seal the win and Stewart Yetton rounded off a miserable day for Bedford by adding a fifth in the dying seconds.

It was a second straight away league defeat for the Eagles who remain just one place above the drop zone.

Big result! Not because Bedford Town are a decent team, they are pretty crap to be honest but City needed a good result against them and they got it. Onwards and upwards!

Did you go and watch the game yesterday Pablo? or is your opinion based on looking at the league tables ?

If you watched the game,which I very much doubt you have every right to your opinion.If not your opinion counts for nothing in my book.

I would sooner think it is you up to your old tricks of trying to wind up Truro City supporters.Well what ever turns you on.

Kit, Pablo won't reply to any one's sensible postings, he doesn't know how, last week he started a thread "Truro Result", my last posting was met by his silence HE DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO REPLY.

HE WAS SPEECHLESS.

Maybe Pablo needs an English lesson :D

'Wind up City supporters?' Nope, not me, it isn't my intention to wind anyone up. I merely pointed out the opposition weren't that great according to the league tables and tables don't lie. They tell the truth about a club's up-to-the moment achievements.

No I wasn't at the game on Saturday but have attended more than once this season. Not easy for me to get to a game unless it's an evening match. I will try harder.

I've said it before; I have nothing whatever against City. Actually I was in conversation with a commitee member just a few days ago. We got along very well.

As for 'English lessons' I don't thinks so. Let me see now, three full-length novels, another not complete yet. Various articles for a national sports newspaper too. Nope, think I'm happy with my English but thanks for the thought.

'Wind up City supporters?' Nope, not me, it isn't my intention to wind anyone up. I merely pointed out the opposition weren't that great according to the league tables and tables don't lie. They tell the truth about a club's up-to-the moment achievements.

No I wasn't at the game on Saturday but have attended more than once this season. Not easy for me to get to a game unless it's an evening match. I will try harder.

I've said it before; I have nothing whatever against City. Actually I was in conversation with a commitee member just a few days ago. We got along very well.

As for 'English lessons' I don't thinks so. Let me see now, three full-length novels, another not complete yet. Various articles for a national sports newspaper too. Nope, think I'm happy with my English but thanks for the thought.

well well well your a author and you work in the sports section of the media .

like they live in reality rofl remind me to totally ignore you in future and let me know the books you wrote so i can make sure i never buy them :)

He's just moody because he "title challenging" (and 5th from bottom) team lost to bottom of the table Grampound on Saturday!! :yahoo::yahoo: :thumbsup:

Now then Kern, I take it you can read after all?? Not what I heard!

As for Grampound? they are a better side than their position suggests. I'm more than happy to say so and have on the correct forum.

YES KERN read it you will observe that whereas Man Utd fans scream for Fergie time at Bodmin they plead for PABLO TIME.

PABLO by mentioning TIME WASTING, without mentioning Grampound everyone reading your moans knew that you wouldn't be referring to your own team, the halo has slipped you're no saint :blink:

Now then Kern, I take it you can read after all?? Not what I heard!

As for Grampound? they are a better side than their position suggests. I'm more than happy to say so and have on the correct forum.

YES KERN read it you will observe that whereas Man Utd fans scream for Fergie time at Bodmin they plead for PABLO TIME.

PABLO by mentioning TIME WASTING, without mentioning Grampound everyone reading your moans knew that you wouldn't be referring to your own team, the halo has slipped you're no saint :blink:

ive read it but and i see now by a national newspaper he probably is lovingly refering to the GUTTER PRESS

and correct me if im wrong but dont authors use PROOF readers. posh name for spell checker rofl an he says i cant read .he pays some to check his spelling :)

So..............

the southern league table doesnt lie but.................the duchy league tables do?!!

So what is it pablo?!

are league tables an exact indication of how good a team is or are they a little false?!

It cant be both my man!!

got to agree with pablo. looks the the wheels have well and truely come off the truro city bus. however will be a shame if they dont get promoted as it is good for cornwall

Wishfull thinking mate.The wheels on the Truro City bus are firmly secure and well lubricated for the next phase in our push for higher league status.Maybe not this season,but watch out next season.

Okay, so can we forget the gobbledygook of one or two here? - No, tables never really lie do they! -

As for City's chances? Reading the Non League Paper yesterday; they suddenly look very promising. I hope the promise comes to fruition. I'll be happy to attend matches at Polwhele (sic). A four thousand attendance isn't out of the question but most unlikely but I like the idea and I like the possibility.