Cornwall Football Forum

Spurs

midfield

Redknob has been told that he needs to sell before he can buy in January. So the Spuds are finally running out of money. Justify that one , Somersetspur! :D:lol::D

What's so funny or unusual about that? :unsure: ..

Spurs just have a VERY good chairman who is ensuring his club don't end up in the same crappy restricted financial state that your club has found its-self in after building a new stadium. Seems pretty bloody sensible to me. :unsure:

Could you name me a single SELF SUSTAINED club that could shell out £90million for a new state of the art training complex AND £45million in transfers in a single business year, yet still announce record profits and surge ahead with plans for a new stadium, yet not have their transfer activity somewhat affected?. I very much doubt it... :wacko:

Players WILL be sold in January anyway, it's no secret and ALL Spurs supporters are aware of that fact. Players such as Hutton, Bentley, Jenas, Pavlyuchenko, O'Hara and possibly Bale and Keane are all worthy 'assets' that could quite easily be 'cashed in' on, and replaced with one or 2 QUALITY players to take Spurs to the next level, whilst giving some very good youngsters more to fight for.. So where's the negatives in selling?. :unsure:

You see midfield, it's absolutely NOT a matter of Spurs "running out of money". It's a matter of Spurs making sure they keep the money that already enables us to compete with the very richest clubs IN THE WORLD when it comes to transfer activity, Which I believe is something your club has not been able to do for atleast 5 years, and will not be able to do for atleast another 5??.. ;)

It's nice that you can't stop yourself from thinking about somersetspur (or Spurs), and it's nice that you turn to him when you feel somewhat bored or down. However, I feel your energy would be somewhat better channelled towards your own club, don't you?. :unsure:

Oh, and whether we like it or not, the worldwide financial market IS starting to make it's mark on the Premier League. Portsmouth ARE in the crap, it's being well documented in papers such as The Independent and The Times that even Man Utd ARE feeling the pinch, West Ham are struggling etc etc. If/when these clubs become troubled, Spurs will still be in an exremely strong financial position and hopefully well placed to take full advantage of the situation...

So once again, Well done Daniel Lavy :clapper:

Guest Reginald Perrin

Redknob has been told that he needs to sell before he can buy in January. So the Spuds are finally running out of money. Justify that one , Somersetspur! :D:lol::D

Could you name me a single SELF SUSTAINED club that could shell out £90million for a new state of the art training complex AND £45million in transfers in a single business year, yet still

COULD????

Could you name me a single SELF SUSTAINED club that could shell out £90million for a new state of the art training complex AND £45million in transfers in a single business year, yet still

COULD????

I'm sorry, too confusing for you???. :rolleyes:

How about, IS ABLE, CAN, ARE CAPABLE OF.... :c:

Pr**k :o

I blame those pesky Yanks! ;)

:D :thumbsup:

Guest Reginald Perrin

COULD????

I'm sorry, too confusing for you???. :rolleyes:

How about, IS ABLE, CAN, ARE CAPABLE OF.... :c:

Pr**k :o

I blame those pesky Yanks! ;)

:D:thumbsup:

Dont you ever get personal with me sonshine. Dont start something that i would finish you little gollum lookalike. I have seen and done things pal that are not pleasent over my career so i can only warn you.

What i ment by could Gollum is WHY DONT YOU???? Spurs will always be the 3rd biggest club in little london

Coopsie shock after spurs winning a game

What i ment by could Gollum is WHY DONT YOU???? Spurs will always be the 3rd biggest club in little london

Braindead fool.. If you care to take the time and read what people have to say on this forum, rather than just jump in like a neanderthal at a clubbing convention, you'd be aware that Spurs HAVE ALREADY done what I said. Hence the question "Could you name me a single SELF SUSTAINED club that could shell out £90million for a new state of the art training complex AND £45million in transfers in a single business year"...

Guess I shouldn't be too surprised that you needed that explaining to you though eh :rolleyes: ..

As for the Gollum thing.. Very inventive :rolleyes: , if only I had the hindsight to think of a nickname I could hide behind, rather than allow fellow sensible users to see who they are relating to and chatting with :rolleyes: ..

Oh well, next question for you. Don't worry, I'll keep it simple for you..

Dont you ever get personal with me sonshine. Dont start something that i would finish you little gollum lookalike. I have seen and done things pal that are not pleasent over my career so i can only warn you.

Could that be construed as a threat?. If so, thanks :thumbsup: .. Yet ANOTHER demonstration of your seriously limited mental capacity.. What kind of idiot goes onto a PUBLIC forum and makes threats like that?. Then also admits to doing "not so pleasant things" in his/her career??. Cognitively challenged little fella, aren't you :rolleyes: ...

Chin up fella, the sun can still shine on a rainy day :c:

Harry can't do jack without money!! if that carries over to next season then he'll be out of there.

He's done as much without money, as Rafa has with it then?. ;)

Guest Reginald Perrin

Thanks for your concern gollum. People know my name i dave jones and from falmouth its no secret. and as for my career, its called 25yrs in the Royal Marines from 28th Oct 1979 to Oct 2004 so use your imagenation :ninja: Keep driving your Lorry/van or what ever it is you do. ;)

So Spurs have paid that money already for the Stadium and planning permission is granted and its definately being built...OR Is it still all being proposed and are only at the stage of buying up land, Planning permission HASN'T been granted yet. Talk about dont count yor chickens... £90M or what ever is an estimate at the moment and thats it. You'll need the money from the naming rights to inject into the final figure. Is this a better conversation for you. Me dealing in facts?

As for braindead...Spurs are the 3rd biggest club in london again another fact. and little fella? I haven't been called that ince basic training by possibly the toughest looking CPL with a long scar down his face whose nickname was 'Tash' Good times.

See you in 6 years when the Tesco stadium is finally built..

Thanks for your concern gollum. People know my name i dave jones and from falmouth its no secret. and as for my career, its called 25yrs in the Royal Marines from 28th Oct 1979 to Oct 2004 so use your imagenation :ninja: Keep driving your Lorry/van or what ever it is you do. ;)

So Spurs have paid that money already for the Stadium and planning permission is granted and its definately being built...OR Is it still all being proposed and are only at the stage of buying up land, Planning permission HASN'T been granted yet. Talk about dont count yor chickens... £90M or what ever is an estimate at the moment and thats it. You'll need the money from the naming rights to inject into the final figure. Is this a better conversation for you. Me dealing in facts?

As for braindead...Spurs are the 3rd biggest club in london again another fact. and little fella? I haven't been called that ince basic training by possibly the toughest looking CPL with a long scar down his face whose nickname was 'Tash' Good times.

See you in 6 years when the Tesco stadium is finally built..

You see, there you go AGAIN.. The TRAINING FACILITY IS PAID FOR, construction has been under way since September.. NOWHERE have I said that Spurs have paid the money already for the stadium (told you you should read everything before flying in like a neanderthal at a clubbing convention), however, Daniel Levy (He's the Spurs chairman) said yesterday that all financing for the proposed stadium IS IN PLACE..

The facts you claim to be dealing in, are the ones about the stadium, NOTHING to do with the training facility. But thanks for keeping me upto date with old news ;):rolleyes:

Tesco stadium????. Confusing Spurs with Everton me thinks :wacko: ... Now, use some of that deadly training you've been crowing on about and go away to count how many football clubs there actually are in London. Then tell me what's so bad about being the third biggest club in London (though I'd also like to know what you base that opinion upon)...

Oh 1 last thing please Captain Caveman :D , if you don't mind, I'd like to know what's wrong with driving a lorry/van for a living?. It pays me more in a single 1 day trip than alot of people earn in a week down here, it provides me with the time and days off I need to care for my Autistic 4 year old son and it makes me no less a man than you are..

So little fella, what's your point?. You ATTEMPTED to have a dig when I started the topic about Van Persie being injured, then you went quiet, then you reappeared when you couldn't understand the simplest of posts.. Why don't you just skip the macho bullshit and skip to the end of the conversation?. Afterall, it'll only end the same way as the last time, with you proclaiming me as "Brilliant"..

Cheer up... If music be the food of love, I am a walking orchestra :thumbsup:

Guest Reginald Perrin

Why go on about the Training Ground? I know it was in the orginal post but i was talking about the stadium. I have always been on about the stadium!?! We have crossed wires somewhre. No macho BS, you replied about my career saying cognative failure or something. so i explained. I merely reacted to an unprovocted personal insult. i have never crowed about deadly training, you fabricated that. However you can continue the neanderthal and caveman insults - wasted on me son. Sorry for disapearing after you win brilliant arguements but like you i still have to go away and do certian things. I base my opinion of 3rd biggest club as Indeed Chelski are the current for to be dealt with, Arshole-enal are consistantly better and more successful than you.

You are brilliant....Especially in lord of the rings...Fellowship of the ring - my favioute

Guest Reginald Perrin