Cornwall Football Forum

CORNISH SOCCER Weekly Stats - Issue 2

May I comment on such a first class publication Dave. You have got my order every week and no I aint creeping. I joined the forum quite a while ago now, as when I come down on holiday and go home, its always nice to see how the clubs I've visited are getting along results wise. This publication covers everything right down to Dutchy 5, we up north arent able to get your Sunday Indepenent so its difficult to stay in touch and to see a League Table well that is asking too much, but since joining this forum I have seen a few. Dabe sent me my copy and I've already looked where TMS, Redruth United, Storm, Troon and Newquay are doing in their tables and read a few reports from games as well..no doubt tomorrow I will open up my e-mail again and keep reading it and read something different.

I know I'm a outsider as such with not coming from the area but I must thank all of the clubs I've visited as they have always treated me and my family with upmost respect and since joining the forum I have been invited to several clubs via Private message..some have even said come along to the match and grab some food after with us..I'd never do that, the food is for the players, but I'd come back for a pint of course.

Well I'm down your way at Easter for the Groundhop where I will have a table full of boxes of programmes from up and down the country with all the money going to charity and as the organiser of the central midlands Football league groundhop, I have told Dave if he has any back issues he wants selling at ours in March then he just needs to send them up to me and I will make sure he gets the cash in April.

I hope that lots of people keep buying the publications as it is well worth a quid and again well done Dave

Well I'm down your way at Easter for the Groundhop where I will have a table full of boxes of programmes from up and down the country with all the money going to charity

And if anyone has any programmes laying around getting in the way i'm sure Midlandsman would gladly take them off of your hands :P

Thanks for the plug Anita, a couple of people have already sent me a few programmes up for the stall, but if you are on the Groundhop and have any programmes mainly current season, then please just come along and hand them to use, we would be very grateful of them..anyway my wife Hazel should take the credit for the stall.