Cornwall Football Forum

At Long Long Last

Come on Anita admit it it was a good result for the Hammers, Even I did not think that on current form that we could beat the Villa,

My Son suports Villa, so I say the same to you as I did ti him Never but Never underestimate or write off the Hammers,

Hammers :c: :clapper:

Cockerkneeboy,

So serious stuff now I really think that West Ham have got to get themselves sorted out, or we will be in real trouble, we are throwing away two many games,

Don't you need to be in the lead before throwing away a game?. :thumbsup::c:

Mr Boy is going to get stuck into me for this :D .. Love you really fella, and you know it :) :c:

hammers

I agree we need something before xmas and i just hope the next run of games will give us that, I just cannot pin point what is going wrong (Waiting for the silly comments) (Enter coopsie and Anita :D )

Seriously though i just do not know what is happening at the club, We have the players we have the managment in Zola and Clarke but something is a miss and i dont know where

I just hope that the takeover talks happen and soon, I dont want Gold and Sullivan in as they are just after more money and i cannot see good things coming from that but the other crowd intermarket group sound ok although they are only brokers for the deal and not FSA approved which means they would have to use a third party and that is not allowed in the premier league so not sure what is happening there.

Only thing i will say is that were in the s**t big time on and off the field and it needs to be sorted once and for all i just hope that someone comes in and wants what is best for the club and not themselves :(

At this rate the club will be worthless and who knows you may be able to buy it for £1 (Thats me out of the frame then) :D

Coopsie, Give you grief me :D My time will come and i will be there dont you worry :thumbsup:

Hammers so you think Anita sounds like a nice girl :D Dont get me started on that one mate but on a serious not she is ok for an Arsenal fan and a bloody good ref/lino (Now be nice to me)

Whatever happens though i have Claret and Blue (West Ham) blood and will support them through thick and thin as always

Hammers so you think Anita sounds like a nice girl :D Dont get me started on that one mate but on a serious not she is ok for an Arsenal fan and a bloody good ref/lino (Now be nice to me)

Creep :P You just knew i'd say to win games you need to score goals (i thought everyone knew that :rolleyes: ) I think you need to send a letter to Santa asking for a few wins, and i'd do it before christmas if i was you :smiley20: :P