11 Scott Walker

Substitutes

12 Tom Brooks

13 Joe Broad 6

14 Shane White

15 Andy Watkins 10

16 Graeme Power 3

Scorers : Taylor, OG, Yetton 2

Oh, wait, sorry -- I forgot the City fans were supposed to come on here and crow when we're winning! :P

Let's see, based on the updates, it sounded a pretty one-sided match; Taylor scored about fifteen minutes in, Yetton on thirty minutes, then the OG (Rea?). Then Halftime.

Thatcham scored next to make it 3-1, then Yetton finished it off. Watto came on late and apparently it was like old times with Yetti -- except that they failed to score! Anyway, good run out for getting back to full fitness.

No idea of the attendance.

Has a team ever won the Vase, the Trophy, and the Cup? (not in the same season, obviously) :clapper:

I do! :D

Actually all joking apart, I can't see that there too much after-match comment about the game on the Tiger Talk forum which is a shame. And 371 attendance - disappointing, especially on a day they played well. However, let's hope City get a decent draw so the next round can attract a few more.

I wouldn't be too disappointed by the crowd for the Thatcham game. It was a qualifying round game against, and I'm not being insulting to Thatcham here, not particularly attractive opposition from a lower division. And I do wonder if some of our supporters have bought into the FA Trophy yet. I can't get too excited about it yet to be honest. Maybe it's the whole having to play 3 qualifying rounds to get anywhere that dulls the appetite. You accept that in the FA Cup because it's got more glamour and greater rewards, but not so much in the Trophy. To be honest I was more disappointed with the crowd figure for the FA Cup tie against Mangotsfield. I thought we would have got a lot more than the 500+ we did have.

But now we've been drawn against Gloucester, a Blue Square North side in the next round with a first round place in the offing, perhaps the crowds will turn up a bit more for that. And if the crowd figure for our next home league game is 371 then it would be more of a concern than that figure for a cup tie.

And I don't know if anyone has done the treble Xemba was on about but fingers crossed let's hope City at least have a good bash at doing the Vase/Trophy double. I think the Cup (by which I assume you mean FA Cup) may be a bit beyond our reach for a while especially as we can't even beat lower league opposition in the qualifying rounds!

Xembla.

The closest to your TREBLE are AFC Wimbledon, as Wimbledon they won the FA Amateur Cup (Now FA Vase) in 1963, then as YOU WELL KNOW they won the FA Cup in 1988 (Beating Liverpool), then the club was STOLEN and moved to Milton Keynes, the Wimbledon faithful reformed and started AFC Wimbledon, should AFC Wimbledon win the FA Trophy I think everyone would accept that WIMBLEDON (South London) was the place to have done the treble.