Cornwall Football Forum

300 Miles, 3 Games and 3 Bovrils!

300 Miles, 3 Games and 3 Bovrils!

With the cricket season at an end, I’ve found myself with more midweek evenings to get out and about to watch some exciting football, collect more programmes and enjoy “various” hot refreshments at grounds across the Counties.

So waving goodbye to Mrs “M”, Coronation St and a lovely roaring log fire, I set out a month or so ago to watch the first of three games in four days and hoping for a much better showing than the last 2 matches under lights I had watched, namely the England cricket team at Nottingham the week before!

Take a look at what Steve thoughts about three games last month

......"it would not surprise me if performances, and in particular, attitude did not improve, there could be another club added to that CV of his before very long!"

If you haven't already seen the latest mutterings from Steve Massey his crystal ball was certainly working overtime as the piece was sent to me well before the player moved on!

......"it would not surprise me if performances, and in particular, attitude did not improve, there could be another club added to that CV of his before very long!"

If you haven't already seen the latest mutterings from Steve Massey his crystal ball was certainly working overtime as the piece was sent to me well before the player moved on!

Colin Marshall spent pre-season at Witheridge and was not offered a place because of his attitude. Certainly Colin is a very skillfull lad but his attitude upset the other lads.