Cornwall Football Forum

Who has the best Midfield in the SWPL??

Rix left Crewe after failing to get back due to injury problems. This level may be ok for him.

Who plays in mid for Blazey?

Usually its Josh Higman on the right, Neil Slateford on the left, Ben Rix and Jay Isbell in the middle and Chris Reski just in front of the midfield but just behind the main striker!

Guest past it

thats easy, tom barwell at falmouth. he has such a sweet left foot. he reminds me of a thin left footed glen hoddle. alan carey was very shrewd to take him to falmouth, very shrewd indeed.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest football crazy

Tavy have by far the best midfield in the league, i expect any manager would love to be in the position to choose from shane krac, lee blatchford, dave hallet, will stringer, ben davies and richard maddison, and even having ex portsmouth player robbie pethick signing and battling it out for a place must be a big plus.

Launceston...

Darren Garner 400+ league appearences inc. Wembley, Anfield (against Heskey, Owen, Gerrard etc) so he keeps telling us over and over and over again!!

Liam Tilley

John James

Shane Powell

Adam Yeo

I don't think there are many better than that.

Past it, I agree about Tom Barwell having a sweet left foot. I think he'd be a far better player if he wasn't carrying that caravan around with him everywhere he went!!

chris reski has gota be up there with the best of them! cornish footballs very own tevez with his bulldog like approach! alot better player now, now hes removed his caravan from his back from last year!

Guest legend2

agree spider now that is the funniest thing ive seen in a while on this web site,is that the shane powell who won western league 4 times with bideford,cant believe he still going well done :clapper:

Tavy have by far the best midfield in the league, i expect any manager would love to be in the position to choose from shane krac, lee blatchford, dave hallet, will stringer, ben davies and richard maddison, and even having ex portsmouth player robbie pethick signing and battling it out for a place must be a big plus.

I have to agree that tavi have one of the best midfields ive seen and i have nothing to do with tavi so not a biased opinion!