Cornwall Football Forum

Blazey form

Guest longlostblazeyfan

Guest longlostblazeyfan

Nice to see St Blazey back where they belong, at the top of the league :D

Hopefully this will be the beginning of a new era under Hooper!

COME ON BLAZEY! :c:

Dan Blazey, after Falmouth's stunning win against Saltash, do you still say that Falmouth will not beat St Blazey this year, you would be a brave man if you did, because as I stated before yesterdays games, do not write Falmouth off they are improving with every game, & if anything are going to get even better, now that Steward Massey is the trainer,

I look forward to the day that Town meet St Blazey, if past games are anything to go by it will be a cracker,

Hammers :thumbsup::c::clapper: :c:

Hammers, Dan wont budge when it comes to thinking St Blazey will win. Hed expect St Blazey to match Real Madrid if we were to play them!! :D

Anyway, great win for Falmouth and this league is wide open. Who would have thought after St Blazey beat Ivybridge so well that Buckland (in good form) would go there and loose!! Who would have thought 5 days ago that Saltash who were unbeaten would loose their next two games against Cullumpton and Falmouth!!

Falmouth are still in the hunt and we could be in for some cracking games later in the season.

With this in mind, it would be good to see some big crowds for the Falmouth, St Blazey matches.

Guest longlostblazeyfan

Dan wont budge when it comes to thinking St Blazey will win. Hed expect St Blazey to match Real Madrid if we were to play them!! :D

And rightly so! ;)

Very strange that former favourite Danny Bance can't even get on the bench at the moment. Is this a clash of personalities? I have heard from a good source that he is considering pastures new. I expect the management team have their preferred eleven but I think that he would be a significant loss with so many matches to go in the campaign. Well done the big O yesterday!!

Id imagine that Bancy is injured because hed be on the bench otherwise. Dosnt matter how many we have in the squad. With Ben Rix suspended for Buckland, im sure a fit Bancy will be playing. Players need to fight for their spot. Its good to see players pushing for the first eleven and the first eleven having to play well noing others could take their spot. Roll on wednesday night and the return of Trevor Mewton. Hoping to see a good crowd for this one.

yeh hes had a couple of set backs in his career so far and its good to see the lad show abit of bounce back ability (reference - ian dowie)yeh he shuda kept the dirty thing on his head! looks a new man now, alot cleaner!

hows danny zalick doing this season?

CARLSBERG SOUTH WEST PENINSULA LEAGUE : PREMIER DIVISION

Top 10 Leading Goal-Scorers

Players Name Club Goals

Matt Dawson Witheridge 10

Gavin Hammon Buckland Athletic 10

Sam Hughes Elburton Villa 10

Levi Landricombe Holsworthy 10

Andy Sargent Plymouth Parkway 7

Mark Berry Bodmin Town 6

Chris Head Elburton Villa 6

Nick Murray Cullompton 6