Cornwall Football Forum

i hope truro succeed

if they do succeed and get to the football league, you'll be watching a totally different bunch of players than what you're watching now!

personally, I think Truro would do well to get out of the league they're in at the moment, then it would be a time to consolidate, the ground needs a hell of a lot of work doing on it, and that could be a stumbling block in getting into the conference even. I've no idea what is needed to make the step up from what they're in at the minute though.

Darren,

I can't find the link to back me up, but there was a report in the West Briton a few weeks back saying about an upgrade due to be started on the ground. It was at the bottom of a match report or preview for one of the games.

The report stated there will be 900 seats added behind the far end goal, and the green "temporary" stands are to be "rearranged". All of the seating areas are also reported to be having roofs installed above each.

This is due to be completed by the end of the season in preparation for if the team get promoted, whether it be play-offs or champions, to the Conference South.

Jason

yeah, can remember hearing something about that

900 seats behind the goal?? what on earth do they need that many for?

Any chance I can lay a fiver with you that this won't happen? or is it a case of it has to happen in order to get promotion?

nice comment on Richard Head yesterday on FB by the way!!

Any chance I can lay a fiver with you that this won't happen? or is it a case of it has to happen in order to get promotion?

so that 5 with me then darren :drink: :drink:

I believe they are doing it towards the end of the season. The results on then may be dependant. Who knows!

Re: Facebook -

I'm sure alot of people would think the same if they knew a guy called Richard Head. What were the parents thinking? :thumbsup: