Cornwall Football Forum

well done falmouth athletic!!!!! fal hel/div3

falmouth athletic travelled away to pendeen on saturday and showed them how to play football in a deserved 1-0 win!!! for the first time this season falmouth athletic really clicked and played good football!!!! man of the match goes to falmouth keeper he saved a penalty in the dying mins!!! also i must say the back 4 was solid!!!! i think its the strongest in that league!!!! well done tom, sloth lee whitby and dom dyer!!! and a big well done to sim for scoring the winning goal!!!

falmouth athletic travelled away to pendeen on saturday and showed them how to play football in a deserved 1-0 win!!! for the first time this season falmouth athletic really clicked and played good football!!!! man of the match goes to falmouth keeper he saved a penalty in the dying mins!!! also i must say the back 4 was solid!!!! i think its the strongest in that league!!!! well done tom, sloth lee whitby and dom dyer!!! and a big well done to sim for scoring the winning goal!!!

very interesting analysis, i think maybe a draw would have been a fairer result, shame we had nothing up-front the score would have been a lot different!!

but hey, thanks for teaching us how to play football, we'll know for next time now. :D

i dunno what you on about a draw would of been a fair result on that day we had a strong side out and you could not match it!!!! even if you had someone up front that game the back 4 would of coped the only reason you beat us in the first game we played half the squad we got now was not involved!!! things are alot different!!! we are better than you!!! you just thought it was gonna be easy!!!!!!!!!! in my mind unlucky 4 u!!

Guest Burnley

I don't think you can say you had nothing up front.

We found it hard against some tough solid strikers.

You had a penalty, you had an open goal, and if the scruffy haired lad (me) hadnt stuck his foot in front of a half volley, that would have been 3 goals for you.

You need to work on your finishing lol.

0-1 was a very fair result, everyone in our team put a shift in and thats why we won

i dunno what you on about a draw would of been a fair result on that day we had a strong side out and you could not match it!!!! even if you had someone up front that game the back 4 would of coped the only reason you beat us in the first game we played half the squad we got now was not involved!!! things are alot different!!! we are better than you!!! you just thought it was gonna be easy!!!!!!!!!! in my mind unlucky 4 u!!

you must have benn at a different game to me, the score was 0-1 not some pounding like your describeing. i think on the day pendeen were unlucky and didn't desrve to come away with nothing. :D :D

Guest thebeastofbodmin

localad is a player called dom dyer , he plays for falmouth and is pants ! he tried getting in bodmin 2nds this season and got laughed off the training ground big time, little player !

Guest Burnley

Funny how you say Dom is a "little player".

Guess what mate......WE'RE ALL LITTLE PLAYERS!

If we we're anything else we wouldnt be playing for any Cornish team would we.

Man, any Cornish footballer who reckons they're big.....go up country!

You will be a goldfish put amongst Great White Sharks.

Where as down here, we're all goldfishes........who have trouble getting ref's lol

Guest the hippo has landed

:SM_carton_y: hi there

for anhonest and impartial match report read on

Falmouth athletic played well with some solid play. the team is starting to come together and are playing much better football.

the home team were definately the betterside but goals win games.all game the home side attacked the falmouth goal and only some desperate defending and poor finishing kept the goal in tact. (goalkeeper man of the match proves my point)

Falmouth stuck at it though and scored with an excellent breakaway goal. more excellent defending and a missed penaly meant that Falmouth came away with the points.

and those ars the FACTS.

Don't wanna make this a ever lasting debate especially after are appaling result on Sat! but you deserved to win 1-0 cause you scored and we didn't fact but to say you could have won 3-0 and deserved it is pushing the boat out, we hit the woodwork 3 times and missed a peno!! so we could have won 4-1!! games aren't about maybe's there about def. and you scored simple ...but to say your defence is the best in the league is a big shout !!and if they were that good why ain't they in your 1st's who are having a PANTS season .... :c: