Cornwall Football Forum

Top Scorers in mining league this season

Guest Matty M87

I agree, Matty Thomas is a quality player, far too good for the league he is playing in, and i have no doubt he could pass 50 goals this season......however if JM10 puts his tongue any further up his arse, he wont be able to move and wont make 20!!!! Good player though!!!

I've turned into a right old 'astard , I read this and it seems a pointless discussion . You score 6 in 5 games or 4 in 4 and you can say you've made a good start to the season clearly playing well at the right level but 17 in 5 surely is stats from kids football the big fast kid that is head and shoulders above his fellow 10 year olds.

How many would Rooney and Drogba score in the Scottish 2nd division ?

There was I thinking that football was a team game?

Ok great that your strikers are scoring goals and that is what they are there for just as the chaps at the back are there to make sure your team does not concede goals

Oh I forgot the men in the middle (Not the ref.) they also have to work like mad so that your team does not concede and also make sure that your strikers score the goals

3 points is far more important than finishing top scorer

Points make prizes for a team; Goals make 1 prize for 1 person

There was I thinking that football was a team game?

Ok great that your strikers are scoring goals and that is what they are there for just as the chaps at the back are there to make sure your team does not concede goals

Oh I forgot the men in the middle (Not the ref.) they also have to work like mad so that your team does not concede and also make sure that your strikers score the goals

3 points is far more important than finishing top scorer

Points make prizes for a team; Goals make 1 prize for 1 person

That's what I said, I just kept it short and sweet :o;) :c:

All your comment are right - a striker does not make a team. However, when Nathan Radbone scored 8 goals, he chased back and passed the easy ball. Not a one dimensional player. He made every one of his goals and set up others. Undoubtfully too good for Mining 3 but once a Praze boy, always a Praze boy.

Nathan Radbone - Praze - 8 goals in 1 game. Beat that!

Guest Matty M87

if mattym87 is matty thomas why did you ask the question if you already know.

only the brave. only the brave :clapper:

i aint matt thomas. although fair play to him, even if it is in mining 3. jokes

All your comment are right - a striker does not make a team. However, when Nathan Radbone scored 8 goals, he chased back and passed the easy ball. Not a one dimensional player. He made every one of his goals and set up others. Undoubtfully too good for Mining 3 but once a Praze boy, always a Praze boy.

He's from swindon aint he?

• 3 weeks later...