Cornwall Football Forum

FALMOUTH TOWN WEB SITE

i clicked on it and went to latest news which is from last season. Trudgian leaves Town............. Unless you have someone who has the time it must be hard. the scores are normally up to date however.

Postie Pidge, Falmouth Town Web Site, WHO is at Falmouth Town it is so outdated someone needs to update it at least once a month, we have taken on a lot of new players but all that is on the site is ones that were taken on many months ago, no mention of the players taken on in the last 3 months,

Hammers :oB):c: :c:

Guest Postie Pidge

Hammers in case you weren't aware, the webmaster has not been in the best of health recently so hopefully people can understand that updating a website is not a main concern at the moment.

I would like to create a proper website and once I learn all the computer talk then FTFC will have one of the best websites around (maybe!)

ECPL, I've sent you a PM.

Pidge try using clubwebsite.co.uk its really easy to set up and will cater for all the info you need to put on it without needing a degree in computer programming.

We started using it this year and its great for match reports, league tables and info and has a forum on it too but best of all it's free!!!

I hope the webmaster feels better soon. As for the football website you are right peoples health comes first. Where would you find time to do the website from anyway Postie Pidge. Just becareful not to take too much on. I would guess just being a football secretary is a big enough job as it is.