Cornwall Football Forum

Duchy League Results 26/09/09

north hill 1-1 boscastle res , great game between to even sides but boscastle had a few players out due to 1st team call ups and were a little under strenght but put in a guttsy effort to earn a very good point , i would say that north hill were better as an attacking force but we defended well and kept them out after they had 2 or 3 long spells of possesion but to be fair we had our chances to score at the other end as well so 1-1 fair result. good luck to north hill for rest of season see you down ours !!! also north hill had a good shout for a pen at the end which the ref waved away which to me was a little lucky for us but we had a pen against us the other day that wasn't so i suppose it evens it self out

we had a gd result away at st cleer saturday but should have won by far more than 3-0, i dont think that st cleer will cause much trouble to the top teams in the league based on saturdays performance.

a gd win for saltash against lamerton and the league is looking tight so far with all teams taking points off each other!