Cornwall Football Forum

best players in the league

Ryan Lucassi

Best player in the league!

Doing his ethnic warrior dance after a Torpoint Victory ............ Dedication of this standard is not seen in todays game!

Guest Old Timer

Hit the nail on the head about the strikers n keepers. for instance, parkway v falmouth, ben elphick made some crucial saves before parkway scored their first and josh fenwick kept dan o 'hagan out of the game for most of the game. marc bonney cleared one off the line at 1-0. all these are game changing but no credit is given in the papers, but i'm sure the players at any level feel self pride and accomplishment if deserved and are probably used to it.

but as for best players in the league, Matt Cusack - Parkway, Chris Reski - St. Blazey, Lance Bailey - Ivybridge. Most of the ones i can think of are mainly attackers because they are the ones you hear of through papers and websites but i think come december, we will see the players who will shine when we are in the thick of the season.

Keeps - Chapman (Falmouth)

Defence - Simmons (Bodmin) / Ahearne (Elburton) / Smallridge (Bodmin)

Midfield - Cambell (Bodmin) / Vercesi (Penzance) / Tilley (Launceston)

Attack - Sullivan (Saltash) / Murray (Cullumpton)

Sorry, struggled to pick one!!!

Lots of potential out there, and lots of 'on their day players', but the above give it over a season.