Cornwall Football Forum

Have I missed something ?

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

The piccy is from Saturdays match v Farnborough. Bearing in mind all the bad press Truro received regarding unpaid bills etc; as Cornish Homes went bust, surely the new PR firm could have found a new shirt sponsor by now !

You missed your train back to London that is all.

Perhaps with a name like yours, you would be better off in London :ninja:

This may help - there are a number of trading names being used by Cornish Homes (info from Companies House website - http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/):

04616875 CORNISH HOMES (DEVELOPMENTS) LIMITED

04307543 CORNISH HOMES (LAND) LIMITED

06221464 D CORNISH HOMES (LETTINGS) LIMITED Dissolved

06146116 CORNISH HOMES (TMS) LIMITED

04394857 D CORNISH HOMES (UK) LIMITED Dissolved

Based on the above there are three Cornish Homes businesses still in operation.

Sorry Judge, no real controversy here by the looks of things!

Heard something very interesting last night at Perran, I can't say what for legal reasons but there are reasons why no new kit deal can be done allegedly.

However, even if there were no alledged legal reason, surely if you are a PR firm, you would want to disassociate the clubs name from that of Cornish Homes. No self respecting person would trust a company with that name ever again, would they ?

I may also add, that Truro fans have been totally silent on this thread, perhaps they know something the rest of us don't and are keeping quiet.

Guest Slowmo

Company Name Company Number Address Post Code Latest Filed Accounts Status

CORNISH HOMES (DEVELOPMENTS) LIMITED

04616875 31, LEMON STREET, TRURO, TR1 2LS TR1 2LS 31/12/2006 Financial Statements too old

CORNISH HOMES (LAND) LIMITED

04307543 31, LEMON STREET, TRURO, TR1 2LS TR1 2LS 31/12/2006 Financial Statements too old

CORNISH HOMES (TMS) LIMITED

06146116 31, LEMON STREET, TRURO, TR1 2LS TR1 2LS None Filed Financial Statements not filed / too old

Draw your own conclusions.

You'll never get anywhere on a thread like this one talking sense, Hammers . . .

... although it would be nice if we had a Truro fan who came on here and make a sensible contribution to a debate once in a blue moon.

But what debate? We'd need more actual, you know, information to have a proper debate. If you don't know why, and we don't know why, then where's the debate?

Be honest: this was never a thread intended for "debate" -- this was just another excuse to put the boot in about Cornish Homes and by association Truro City.

Heard something very interesting last night at Perran, I can't say what for legal reasons but there are reasons why no new kit deal can be done allegedly.

However, even if there were no alledged legal reason, surely if you are a PR firm, you would want to disassociate the clubs name from that of Cornish Homes. No self respecting person would trust a company with that name ever again, would they ?

I may also add, that Truro fans have been totally silent on this thread, perhaps they know something the rest of us don't and are keeping quiet.

If we did know anything,you would be the last person that we would tell.You would only twist it.

thats like saying i heard gordon brown cares about the country wtf is the point of that statement if you got PROOF name names if not dont bother posting it . as not all of cornish homes went bust the deal is still legal and i still have north gear on some kit and that ended last year

Cornish Homes now operate under the banner of Cornish Properties and continue to trade. Check their website and you will see evidence of an active company with limited activity at present - not really surprising given the state of the market/development industry.

Regardless, if Truro have had their sponsorship money for the season, then I guess that they won't be overly concerned about the name of the company displayed on their shirt?

I don't think it will have a particularly detrimental effect on their promotion plans, good luck to Truro.

I couldn't give a monkeys who Truro have as a sponsor, what I was trying to say in words of English that I hoped that even the most blinkered Truro fan may have understood was;

Do the PR firm (or anyone else) really believe that having Cornish Homes on the shirt is good for the image of the club ?

The name Cornish Homes is now tarnished beyond belief, surely a PR firm could do better, even for a small amount just for a season until a bigger sponsor was found.

The legal matter affecting the kit are a side issue that even I won't get dragged into but there is an issue !

Bit like Newcastle United sponsored by the widely respected and trusted Northern Rock - all over our TV screens on MotD!

I think you'll find, that due to 'our money', Northern Rock are safe as houses, unlike Cornish Homes (defunct) Ltd.

I couldn't give a monkeys who Truro have as a sponsor, what I was trying to say in words of English that I hoped that even the most blinkered Truro fan may have understood was;

Do the PR firm (or anyone else) really believe that having Cornish Homes on the shirt is good for the image of the club ?

The name Cornish Homes is now tarnished beyond belief, surely a PR firm could do better, even for a small amount just for a season until a bigger sponsor was found.

The legal matter affecting the kit are a side issue that even I won't get dragged into but there is an issue !

JUDGE why are you bothered if another clubs shirt sponsors name may be tarnished?

REMEMBER it was YOU who tarnished the name of NEWQUAY FOOTBALL CLUB near the end of last season when posting that YOU COUNTED greatly more spectators than the figure released by the club, this indicated malpractice. A real supporter would have raised the matter with the club not plaster it all over the Internet. I'm surprised the taxman didn't call. :wacko:

TRURO CITY supporters in the main IGNORE YOUR RAMBLINGS, past experience has shown that on occasions YOU HAVE DELETED WHOLE THREADS when the discussion proves you are wrong or got TOO HOT for your tender feelings..

JUDGE why are you bothered if another clubs shirt sponsors name may be tarnished?

REMEMBER it was YOU who tarnished the name of NEWQUAY FOOTBALL CLUB near the end of last season when posting that YOU COUNTED greatly more spectators than the figure released by the club, this indicated malpractice. A real supporter would have raised the matter with the club not plaster it all over the Internet. I'm surprised the taxman didn't call. :wacko:

TRURO CITY supporters in the main IGNORE YOUR RAMBLINGS, past experience has shown that on occasions YOU HAVE DELETED WHOLE THREADS when the discussion proves you are wrong or got TOO HOT for your tender feelings..

careful mountaineer or he will class u as a numpty the same as me and totally ignore any comment u make . while his inane rants continue with half truths lack of knowledge an so an so told me this while not actaully presenting any thing valid

Guest hammer3

lol

The old Judge loves it doesnt he? He sits there infront of his pc/laptop throwing bait into the computer superhighway, waiting for a little Truro supporter bite.

He must have a very boring life... :SM_carton:

lol

The old Judge loves it doesnt he? He sits there infront of his pc/laptop throwing bait into the computer superhighway, waiting for a little Truro supporter bite.

He must have a very boring life... :SM_carton:

Simple fool, read the other thread... or perhaps get someone to read all the big words for you !

careful mountaineer or he will class u as a numpty the same as me and totally ignore any comment u make . while his inane rants continue with half truths lack of knowledge an so an so told me this while not actaully presenting any thing valid

YOU ARE RIGHT KERN - HE HAS IGNORED MY POSTING.