Cornwall Football Forum

Premier Results

Penzance should have won it. Much the better team for long periods, but in the end, cold have lost!

The Parkway second goal was a gift, poor defensive header by one central defender leading to a complete mess between goalkeeper and other central defender.

Then, the last 10 minutes, Pz made some strange substitutions that allowed Parkway to finish the better team. Surely the number 15 that came on (I don't know anybody's names - but I think he was captain last year or something) is not fit. Very slow getting around. And number 11, causing Parkway a lot of trouble for the whole game, finished at left back??? The left back didn't look injured, and was having a good game himself, so why get subbed. Strange???

Anyway, a good start for Pz nevertheless.

Guest SLIC VIC

Yew! Mangle.

Thanks for the detail...the Indy didn't have a report and so was therefore even more of a waste of money than usual.

Good start for PZ though.

Nothing to do with Indy, for some reason PZ never sent in match report.!!!!!!!!!! :):) :)

Yew! Mangle.

Thanks for the detail...the Indy didn't have a report and so was therefore even more of a waste of money than usual.

Good start for PZ though.

Yew Boy!! How's things up there on the border with England???

Gotta say it was a good entertaining game. Wish I knew some of the players names, but I don't. The Pz number 7 was a very good player, got the opening goal I think. And number 11 (Silky?) also very good. He scored the 3rd I think. Both full backs had decent games, in fact, a fairly solid performanace all round. You could say that Pz can count this as 2 points dropped at the end of the day. Good to see them doing well though. Hope you and the family keeping well.