Cornwall Football Forum

FALMOUTH TOWN 0 GODOLPHIN 5

G line up was ;

S.Semmens

S.Flannigan, S.Eglington, Olly, A.Hawken

M.Rose, K.Brown, A.Martin, J.Harris

P.Lowry, L.Paxton

subs. J.Gosling, S.Wheildon, D. O'Callaghan, T.Peacock

Goal scorers were P. Lowry 2, L.Paxton , S.Wheildon , J. Harris , all subs were used

great result for everyone involved at the G especially against a very good Falmouth side. lets hope we can play like this consistently over the season!

Guest Gears of War

Thought fal were shocking! watched them 3 times now not a footballing side at all and a lot of charlies in the team, from wat i can see they will be mid taple at best :P Gudolphin look a top outfit :c:

Dont quite know what Town were ever going to achieve from this pre season game, looked really ragged and un-fit and very dis-organised. Goldophin will be a threat in the SWPL west as they looked very fit and quick and up for it a lot more. The Town first team line up would of probaly faired a bit better but to be honest you need quality in depth if you want to win things and in my opinion i cant see Yown lighting up the league this year. DeJaVu me thinks.

Excuses excuses excuses............. just want to say town need to get robin teagle in at left back. Tom Smith fit, and sean flynn back firing them up.