Results 11/8/09

Guest Chris B

Guest The Patriot

Penryn 3rds 0-3 St day

Scorers were

Duane Britton

Dom Pullen (pen)

Perran Cooke

It was a bit of a mix with 7 changes from the team that beat Hayle, credit to Penryn 3rds - who are better than thier 2nd team. Quite a successful pre-season with wins against Hayle, Buckfastliegh, Constantine and Penryn. Can't forget the draw against Newquay also. Should be a good season

Guest newbie

Keep up, newbie!!!

sorry was caught up reading the bitchfest on the other sub forum about the game!!! do these guys want to play football or date each other??

Guest mariner

Maybe the clubs that he has managed, havent shared the same ambition or whatever that he does i reckon he might surprise a few and stay for a lot longer than people think.

Guest The Patriot

so would you say your confident your team will do well this season patriot??and what would you consider "doing well"

Well what do you think doing well means pal? :wacko:

You should always have confidence in your team, if not then you should question why you are playing for them!?! I don't think you really are a newbie, maybe just a newbie 2nd user name me thinks...

I believe we have the squad to challenge for honours this season.

I agree with mariner, if anyone knows winno - he has a winners attitude and will strive for success (from his time in the forces no doubt). I have been at a club before when winno was manager (yes for a whole season) and i know the club gave false promise's and didn't like any sort of change and just liked getting by. I hear at Wendron the most important thing to them was having alot of teams rather than a succesful 1st/2nds etc.. so people give him and any club he is at stick for no reason. I think people should just concentrate on thier respective clubs. But there are openings in the winno fan club if you really are that interested or just go on twitter for regular winno/st day updates.

Goodluck all.

Mariner- were you upfront with your hand bandaged?

Guest The Patriot

12 yrs in the Forces - always aiming to achieve goals, team work, leardership, motorvation, moral fibre etc... pretty much everything alot people today lack.. BRING BACK NATIONAL SERVICE FOR 18-21yr olds

Hope this answers your question. Just out of interst have you served? If so a little bit of a silly question in my humble opinion.

Anyway back to topic, good result, best of luck penryn

Bungle,

What a ***** criticisng a person for doing time in the armed services and to be honest it just shows the kind of person that comes on this god forsaken website trying to upset what at one time was a good thing, stick to football matters. :c:

Just let Winno and Roger get on and bring good times to a club like St Day and i hope they really do well like the rest of the football clubs run by hard working and passionate people.

Hope everbody in question as a joyful and fruitful season. :drink:

thats like an advert for the Armed Forces, where do i sign???

12 years? is that all????

As Im not coming on here very opften anymore due to silly billys with small minded attitudes. I would like to say well done to penryn and good luck to them for the season. Also I spent 14 years in the Royal Navy all of which were great times. I was forced to leave to due a blood clot in my calf sustained whilst playing football for the Navy team.

All I will say to a few people whom come on here is that it would do you good to join up a make a man of yourselves.....

Cheers lads.......

Guest mariner

so would you say your confident your team will do well this season patriot??and what would you consider "doing well"

Well what do you think doing well means pal? :wacko:

You should always have confidence in your team, if not then you should question why you are playing for them!?! I don't think you really are a newbie, maybe just a newbie 2nd user name me thinks...

I believe we have the squad to challenge for honours this season.

I agree with mariner, if anyone knows winno - he has a winners attitude and will strive for success (from his time in the forces no doubt). I have been at a club before when winno was manager (yes for a whole season) and i know the club gave false promise's and didn't like any sort of change and just liked getting by. I hear at Wendron the most important thing to them was having alot of teams rather than a succesful 1st/2nds etc.. so people give him and any club he is at stick for no reason. I think people should just concentrate on thier respective clubs. But there are openings in the winno fan club if you really are that interested or just go on twitter for regular winno/st day updates.

Goodluck all.

Mariner- were you upfront with your hand bandaged?

Nope i played at the back for the first half

Winno's had more clubs than a proffessional golfer!!! :P

c

Ha ha teddyboy baby

One Question for you though i know your a man of knowlege can you ansewer me this. How many clubs have you played for m8???

xxxxxxxxx

:P

c

Ha ha teddyboy baby

One Question for you though i know your a man of knowlege can you ansewer me this. How many clubs have you played for m8???

xxxxxxxxx

Now now Winno ! and what is the word ansewer? :rolleyes: :c:

c

Ha ha teddyboy baby

xxxxxxxxx

winno,he makes you look like slimer of the year, :clapper::clapper:

Hayd i thought you had spell check? slimer! lol :c:

c

Ha ha teddyboy baby

xxxxxxxxx

winno,he makes you look like slimer of the year, :clapper::clapper:

Hayd i thought you had spell check? slimer! lol :c:

oops,is that how you spell oops :yahoo: