Cornwall Football Forum

PENRYN 3rds

Guest grapevine

Guest grapevine

What are your thoughts on Penryn 3rds chances this year,personally i don't think will do so well with to many BIG EGOS in the team IE davies,bush,adams etc,could lead to mutiny in the camp. :yahoo:

dont be silly, theyve got egos for a reason and that is because they are good players. cant see them beating Albion though this year. If penryn get a good goalkeeper they might be ok. i hear they are having a few problems with the one theyve already got (friday night drinking etc).

good luck penryn, my prediction Albion 1st Penryn 2nd.

Guest gunners

U can have all the best players there dont mean u will win any silver. Think it will be another tough league this year. think Truro will be up there. Also hope Chacewater will be there.

very suprised u have not been shot donw saying about egos lol.

In my eyes whichever team has the right attitude they will do well for the hunt for silverwear.

penryn will be challenging for everything this season, i think 1 cup and the league at the minimum

will you trying to get a phone call or something?!

pagey is a good enough keeper if the right chris page turns up, if chopper and jarvo manage to get his head right on a saturday afternoon then they will be fine, with a solid back 3 or 4 in front of him he will be fine

penryn will be challenging for everything this season, i think 1 cup and the league at the minimum

pagey is a good enough keeper if the right chris page turns up, if chopper and jarvo manage to get his head right on a saturday afternoon then they will be fine, with a solid back 3 or 4 in front of him he will be fine

Obviously that was not me (Sloth) writing that crap slagging penryn off. I live in Penryn and my brother & mates play for penryn! AND I CAN SPELL coz i'm the man who can and from experience of playing with Christopher Page he is actually a top Goalie when SOBER ! i agree with chopper whoever put it is jealous.

prynner 4 england !!

Hell no! I wouldn't sign for Penryn! I'm a Constantine lad these days!

my moneys on Truro City to win FHFL 1 with penryn runners up. to much hype surrounding a team can sometimes do more harm as everybody ups their game when it comes to playing them. i do believe that penryn would benefit from getting a decent keeper and not one who will let the rest of the team down. I think chopper and bushy should have kept there winning partnership and gone on together. would welcome bushy down at Albion anyday.

jarvo and chopper have assembeld a very good team at penryn i dout they will struggle with any ego problems as im sure the players there wanna win things and know they will have to do that as a team,the pressure is on penryn to win things as they should do with the team they have and good luck to them.ross bowden for top scorer in fal helston div 1!

Guest magician

JARVO AND CHOPPER HAVE ASSEMBLED 1 HELL OF A SIDE AND ANYBODY WHO HAS WATCHED THEM IN PRE SEASON WOULD AGREE NO DOUBT THAT THEY CAN CHALLENGE FOR EVERYTHING THIS YEAR ESPECIALLY WITH ROSS BOWDEN FINDING SOME SCORING FORM OF LATE.

i agree with ftfc and magician, after playing with ross for the last 4 years, he has improved as a striker bucket loads, he's almost a complete striker, scores goals with either foor and i cant remember seeing anyone else as good in the air as him, penryn have made 1 hell of a signing in gettin him up there from town, good luck mate, 30 goals this year

• 4 weeks later...