Cornwall Football Forum

Threemilestone v NEWQUAY SWPL

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Newquay have one final PSF before heading off to bogey side Hayle in Div 1 W next Sat... we take on TMS away on Tues 6.30pm k.o.

Thankfully, the ground is nice and easy to find for those travelling fans who will make the trip. Head to the Park & Ride roundabout on the A390 and turn off towards the Industrial Estate, turn left at the mini-roundabout onto Chyvelah Road and then right at the next mini-RB onto Hugus Road down to the bottom and then left onto Polstain Road, the ground is 150 yards on the right.

We have a couple of seats in our car, leaving MW at 5.30pm (£4 to cover fuel etc), please PM, email newquayafc@gmail.com or text/call if you have my number.

Definately no Paul Hampshire as Lisa will be giving birth just up the road at Treliske. Everyone else should be available and our WHITE SHORTS have been left out in the home changing room OK JIMBO !!!

hope newquay dont bring more then 11 they will have to change in the car park :D

Can't be smaller than Perranporth !!!

Flags are always carried just depends on what hanging facilities are available. Should be pretty much a first team (other than Hammy and perhaps a keeper) so should be a nice test for TMS. Looking forward to visiting a new ground, not too sure how many are travelling but will be a minimum of 10, we had 20 at Troon and a hell of a lot more once the season starts.

Looking at the traffic heading out of Newquay over the past week between 5.00pm and 6.30pm, I got a feeling some players/fans may be delayed. No doubt those out on the A392 will take the A30 route but some will get stuck, perhaps if they can they should leave now. Shame to leave the lovely weather behind but it is FOOTY and we love it.

Unfortenatly i had a nasty injury and had to go a n e last nite and today so only played 40 mins but from what i saw we wernt to bad we never looked like scoring but at the back we didnt do to bad and if i keeper had a better day the score would have looked alot better

was funny to see flags at the game doubt there will ever be some there again!

Unfortenatly i had a nasty injury and had to go a n e last nite and today so only played 40 mins but from what i saw we wernt to bad we never looked like scoring but at the back we didnt do to bad and if i keeper had a better day the score would have looked alot better

was funny to see flags at the game doubt there will ever be some there again!

Too be honest I thought your keeper did ok, probably should have kept Scott Palmers free kick out but other than that not too bad, overall your team were pretty good. Its a shame that you had to come off, at first we thought it was a facial injury but Im guessing it was a very dodgy landing that messed you up.

HAVE YOU PUT THE CLIPS OF NEWQUAY VS ST DAY UP AS WELL?

Sorry mate I couldnt make that game :(

Im not likely to make the Hayle game this weekend either as QPR are in town.