Previous winners

Charity Bowl SWPL(P) League Winners v Throgmorton Cup winners

2007-08 Dartmouth 3 St.Blazey 2 at Saltash

2008-09 Bodmin Town 0 Saltash United 2 at Buckland

2009 -10 Bodmin Town v Plymouth Parkway at Launceston

Charity Vase SWPL Div.1 West winners v SWPL Div 1 East Winners

2008=09 Budleigh Salterton 2 Wadebridge Town 3

2009-10 Exeter Civil Service v Penzance

Well done parkway yes 2 0 good result but that was a prediction guiness having not seen much of parkway and the stories that everyone had left, I'm man enough to say I was wrong with my prediction I don't know kev miller and went at the final wistle so can't comment on that, good look for the season I did think bodmin played the better football and couldn't see if the goal was offside but parkway defended for their lives but that's football 2 attempts 2 goals end of story

What do u mean by top of the waste of money league I follow the peninsula prem not bodmin in fact I watch parkway more then bodmin cause I'm from plymouth.

Totally unbiased opinion as i have no connections to Bodmin or Parkway.

Thought it was a fairly even encounter Bodmin may have just shaved it on possesion but totally dominant definately not. Bodmin disallowed goal was definately offside. Kevin Miller has a serious attitude problem and mouth to match and after being booked for mouthing should of then recieved his marching orders when spoken to by the ref again for mouthing. Football is about scoring goals which Parkway did twice and to be honest i think Bodmin could of still been their now and not scored as they wasted chance after chance. Dont forget Parkway also had a shot hit the post and go wide in the second half. Enjoyed the game and look forward to seeing both sides during the league campaign.