Cornwall Football Forum

f/h 1 looking tough

Guest mikey catterall

Guest mikey catterall

after following the forum alot during pre season alot of f/h 1 sides are being tipped to do well among the top sides last season penryn constantine and pendeed are being tipped for success this comeing season i didnt play in the leauge last season so cant really predict how well teams are going to do at the top or the bottom so whos going to be top6 mid table and who do u think going to find it hard this comeing season :unsure:

Your right patch Stithians and Helston did get relegated last season.

My prediction for top 6 will be:(in this order)

PENRYN

Pendeen

Mawnan

Constantine

Chacewater

St Keverne

Not a bad shout if i dnt say so myself

FIFI D

:c:

Guest mariner

They havent been able to keep the some of the players from last years squad, and having spoken to a few of Athletics players it sounds as though they havent been able to replace them, but u never know what might happen between now and then, i wish them all the best though for this season! Also Nigel, i am playing at Penryn this year lol :c:

i think pendeen will win the title this year, after watching them win convincingly against penzance 2-0 on wednesday night, im sure they will do well this season

Its just a freindly result they dont really mean anything, i remember last season Falmouth Athletic played Penryn Athletic (combo) off the park and only losing out to a small margin against Newquay (peninsula) in freindlys and Ath went on to finish 6th, Its a different kind of football in div 1, but all the best anyways.

sorry kirk and bushy yeah i expect penryn to be in the top 6 if there squad stays together... seems like they have a good bunch a lads there this year and should do well. div 1 shud be good this year and i expect quite a few teams to be takin points off each other. its still early tho and i am sure there will be a few surprises like last year with ourselves pendeen and truro all finishin in the top 6... so i wouldnt write any teams off. all i would predict is that the teams at the bottom off the league will be better than the teams near the bottom from last season..

Guest famouthno1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Very True....good footy being played..by a young squad!

Dark horses i rekon!

Guest Gears of War

My top 6 would be

Constantine

pendeen

penryn?

truro?

mawnan

fal ath

A Change Of Heart :blink:

pendeen

truro