Cornwall Football Forum

Saturday's results 25/07/09

Wendron Utd 2 (m.smith-2)

Launceston 5 (i have no idea lol)

very very young wendron team today-7 players aged 16/17

so not a bad result i guess-but it was too easy for Launceston who turned it on when they needed to.

also gotta add-Jamie Grays outstanding Penalty save!!! dont know how he even got near it!!! looked like it was travelling well over 100mph into the far bottom corner!!!! lmfao :lol:

was then goin to say see you monday night Smithy as will be out to watch our first team against you! how was Wendrons performance today then despite losin the entire first team virtually? dont encourage jamie too much with his penalty save will you though or my phone will be goin later with him goin on about it lol!

oh and thanks by the way to the launceston player that kicked my foot earlier

im now going to be out for up to 10 weeks with a broken 5th metatarsal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really got the ball ay!!!

i was just hardcore!!! scroing 2 goals with a broken foot!!! lol

tell me bout it jamo-jamie aint stopped goin on bout his save-but he'll forget to mention he was at fault for 3 goals!!! lmao-soz jamie had to b sed son!

have to say mate Jamie is a top penalty saver! i did just say that, my god! have u broke your foot mate really? thats a few weeks out, in plaster or no?! done it myself bud and its painful!

i chose no for plaster-need to drive for work lol!!! gunna b well sketchy!!!!

out for up to 10weeks!!! pissed rite off

For the record,i will definately take fault for the 1st and 3rd,but the 5th,bad bounce which took the ball over my hand,as i was at full stretch.ha. Sorry to hear your news Smithy,probably didnt help with us poking it after in the club.haha.

Now,who wants to hear about my pen save??

you are special aint ya J!.....special needs more like lol

was wendron line up Smithy / Jamie ??

wendron lineup:

GK-Jamie (the worlds best penalty saver!! lol) Gray

RB-Adam ????

CB-Terry Richards

CB-Ross ????? (16yrs old)

LB-Ben ??? (16 yrs old)

RM-Fred ??? (16 yrs old)

CM-Tom ??? (16yrs old)

CM- Charlie ??? (16 yrs old)

LM- Moha Imchichi

CF- Alan ??? (17 or 18 i think)

CF- Marcus Smith

the young boys did exceptionally well against a good premier outfit and should hold their heads very high!!! at times last season our usaul first team had worse results so well done to the boys that stepped up to the plate!!!

Especially to Alan who had a good game upfront and young Ross at centre back-the future is bright at the dron!!! just need some experience now to help the younger ones along.

Good news on my injury too-i should only be out for up to 3 weeks max!!!! x-ray revealed no break but a chipped 5th metatarsal!!! think id better get that £10 the nurse at barncoose bet me for it being broken!!!

still, i hate crutches!!!!!!!!!! lol