Cornwall Football Forum

out of retirement at 22...looking for a club

Hey,

After a two-year spell out of the game I'm looking for a club in the Duchy League to train with. I'm 22, right/left midfielder, and have played in both Duchy Premier and ECPL (in my golden years)

I'm based around the Callington area.

Bere alston are always looking for quality players if your interested. 2nd team play in duchy to but if you are duchy prem and ECPL standard then you have a shot at the 1st team. Training is on tuesday and thursday 6.30 at bere alston pitch.

If you are interested and can't make this thursday, the 2nd team are playing a friendly against callington town at callington 3G on saturday, if you fancy coming and meeting the lads and have a run out.

Only 22 and haven't played for two years would make your 'Golden Years' in Duchy Prem and ECPL between say 16 - 20.

Would be interesting to know why you haven't played for two years and who you played for before?

PM me to discuss, but as Wally says, if you fancy a run out or want to just have a look get yourself down to Callingtons 3G pitch Saturday afternoon......Cally 3rds v Bere Alston 2nds.

Only 22 and haven't played for two years would make your 'Golden Years' in Duchy Prem and ECPL between say 16 - 20.

Would be interesting to know why you haven't played for two years and who you played for before?

PM me to discuss, but as Wally says, if you fancy a run out or want to just have a look get yourself down to Callingtons 3G pitch Saturday afternoon......Cally 3rds v Bere Alston 2nds.

Thanks for the reply.

That'd be correct. I took two years out after a falling out with a Duchy Premier team manager, coupled with a sketchy knee.

Just played a couple of 5-a-side competitions recently (which we won...) and fell back in love with the game. I'm not looking at throwing myself back in at the 'top' level but a side in the lower leagues, as to ease myself back in, would do nicely. I'd be a pretty infrequent team member. (University - October -December- with maybe the odd weekend back in Kernow).