Cornwall Football Forum

BOWDEN SIGNING IMMENENT

Guest sick note

i can comfirm that i have gone penryn this season :D:lol:

chopper drove a hard bargain but in the end the terms of my contract were good, longer breaks at work, easy jobs 2 do and a little pay rise so had 2 in the end. Im glad that its all ova and now i can concerntrate on my football id like 2 thank my family for there support and hope me and my new team mates can go on and bond as a team and win games. :clapper:

thanks for the vote of confidence fifi i hope so but just looking forward 2 shower time wit u mate luv ya x :yahoo: :drink:

great signing for u chopper big loss for town,good luck next season ross u should finish top goal scorer next year with the team you should have around you.gutted u gone to penryn after playing 4 town but uve got your reasons p,s score v team you walking to work

Guest famouthno1

Breaking news!!!!!!

ex team mate brett southeard has critisised bowden for him move to local rivals penryn!!

He said " being a town man all my life and playing with bowden for 5 years has been a privilege, however i vowle to score more goals than him this season as a punishment for not being loyal" :P ! :SM_carton: !

He also stated that he wants to put a 50 pound wager on this!!

Do you accept ??

lol

xxxx

totally agree with you brett ross was awsome last year and in there hour of need he has jumped ship over to his own rivals after he served town so loyal for many years,good luck with your wager brett i tried talking him into it at work but think you may struggle scoring more than him this year, also there no need for town coming on here moaning bout money he owes the club when it only for 2 booking which town know he will pay

you've changed your tune about falmouth town already jamie, now that your playing for wendron 3rds! ross will do well at penryn, i've played for both and they are both great clubs to play for, ross will do well whatever team he plays for

WHO S Jamie...........

without being negative coz i like penryn, but what happens when the Penryn Combo manager realises that the players in the 3rd team are better than the ones in the 2nd team?? will the 3rds be pulled apart or will the players be able to say that they want to stay in the 3rds??

i think we all know that certain combo players arent as good as half of the 3rd team!! for example, i cant see Kirk, bowden, bush, adams being 3rd team players for long as they are head and shoulders above players like Adam Pryor and Andrew Heard. in fact wattsy could be in with a shout now that Sleepy Owen has left, sorry, i mean Stevie Owen. I have also heard that the boy churcher is leaving.

any thoughts???

phil.

Being a 3rd team player myself and being easily capable of playing combo, i have already said that i dnt mind helping the 2nds out when they are desperate.

But my priority is to guide the 3rds to some silverware and hopefully bring the youngsters up through the ranks!!!!

FIFI D

:c:

Dont worry about us phil !!!! there is no chance of the 3rds being pulled apart.

if certain people have to help out then so be it,but whoever helps out will be straight

back with the 3rds. yes alot of them could play combo but they are comitted to the

3rd team and want to win things , but mainly just enjoy there footy again. they are a

great group of lads win or lose we are going to enjoy it. i cant wait for the season to start.

i have already said that i dnt mind helping the 2nds out when they are desperate.

Every week then, haha. thanks for the swift responce. good luck penryn and may the the penryn church tower sound a bell toll for every trophy you win. good luck for the season.

x x Phil Mitchell x x

i love you fifi

Guest mariner

Being a 3rd team player myself and being easily capable of playing combo, i have already said that i dnt mind helping the 2nds out when they are desperate.

But my priority is to guide the 3rds to some silverware and hopefully bring the youngsters up through the ranks!!!!

FIFI D

:lol::lol: Bringing the youngsters up through the ranks,, Kirky your still sh*****g yellow rourself lol.

without being negative coz i like penryn, but what happens when the Penryn Combo manager realises that the players in the 3rd team are better than the ones in the 2nd team?? will the 3rds be pulled apart or will the players be able to say that they want to stay in the 3rds??

i think we all know that certain combo players arent as good as half of the 3rd team!! for example, i cant see Kirk, bowden, bush, adams being 3rd team players for long as they are head and shoulders above players like Adam Pryor and Andrew Heard. in fact wattsy could be in with a shout now that Sleepy Owen has left, sorry, i mean Stevie Owen. I have also heard that the boy churcher is leaving.

any thoughts???

phil.

i hope you was on about me phil and not mariner lol

all the best to everyone this season including you phil whoever you may be

• 1 month later...

Dont worry about us phil !!!! there is no chance of the 3rds being pulled apart.

if certain people have to help out then so be it,but whoever helps out will be straight

back with the 3rds. yes alot of them could play combo but they are comitted to the

3rd team and want to win things , but mainly just enjoy there footy again. they are a

great group of lads win or lose we are going to enjoy it. i cant wait for the season to start.

how com we didn't get a TELLING SIGNING IMMINENT chopper after all

he is the best signing around this season, seen him a few times and has

got quality written all over. what happened to your other keeper the other night????

i believe he was there but zak played???????

look forward to hearing if your alowed to replie