Cornwall Football Forum

Has Graham Stack joined us on loan?

The Lad is a class act and would be wasted at Truro, he should be number 1 at PAFC but due to Sturrock's old school out look at football, Stack was made a out cast along wiv Simon Walton!! Stack will be shipped out at a cost and he is reported to be earning £9.000 a week!! Don't forget Stack was in the Wolves squad at the end of last season! Wolves to Truro, the lad is not that stupid!!

I watched him in the first game of the season Plymouth v Wolves and thought he was awesome.

The reason he was made a outcast was because he had a arrogant outlook. On a night out with the Argyle lads after a few beers he descibed Plymouth as nothing more than a pub team. No the wisest of things to say to your new team mates.

Stack was always better than Stuart Taylor, in my opinion, and look where Taylor is now?

Graham has an unfortunate way with him, which i dont think he means anything by, but put it this way, i dont think he should have to drop to Truro to play regular football.

:c:

I watched him in the first game of the season Plymouth v Wolves and thought he was awesome.

The reason he was made a outcast was because he had a arrogant outlook. On a night out with the Argyle lads after a few beers he descibed Plymouth as nothing more than a pub team. No the wisest of things to say to your new team mates.

Yes i did hear about his comments about Plymouth being "run" as a pub side, which to be fair is not too far from the truth, Plymouth are in the Championship which is a league below the PL and should be run with a dream to make it into the PL, most clubs in that league have a Training Ground or Complex, Plymouth train on pitches which are waterlogged for the best part of the season, get changed at the ground and go for a swim and gym at a hotel, so Stack did have a point!! If you pop along to pasoti.co.uk that will back up what i've said!!

Anyway Truro should be tapping up the Lad from Torquay again, even if he has signed a new contract, Stack is way out of Truro's reach in more ways than 1!!!

But if Stack signs, i might even go along to a game!!!!

Guest jacobthomas

Can anyone confirm if Stack has joined us on loan?

Why would he move from wolves to truro city....anyway has stack joined wolves or did he go back to plymouth?