Cornwall Football Forum

Perranporth Sign Steve Brewer

I have just been informed by the Club Secretary, who was informed by Ian Gosling that we have completed the signing of Steve Brewer.

yes that is ture class player and he deserves to playing higher good luck bro show the rest of cornwall what you got in store 4 this season . GOALS,GOALS AND MORE GOALS :thumbsup::thumbsup: :drink:

Guest WINNO

Steve is a very good player and a great aquisition for perranporth. I cannot quite see how Kayne and himself will feature together though as they are 1 of a kind.

Only my thoughts people.....

Guest Sam Boston

Another one for you to get your hands on Sam?

Unfortunately not Smudge :( I won't be at Perran this season as I have accepted a position as physio to St Day, however my heart is always at Ponsmere Valley and I will be watching the lads closely and wishing them every success in the SWPL :D

Guest WINNO

Steve and Kayne both quality players no doubt at all. But neither of them are out and out strikers. My moneys on a big name striker to join ponsmere in the not to distant future.

PEEP PEEP

Guest WINNO

Unfortunately not Smudge :( I won't be at Perran this season as I have accepted a position as physio to St Day, however my heart is always at Ponsmere Valley and I will be watching the lads closely and wishing them every success in the SWPL :D

[/qu

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome Sam to St Day Football club. I see this as amassive aquisition to the club. We have set our stall out to be professional and look after the players whom want to come and join us and we are living up to those promises. Welcome Sam see you Tuesday night.

Training as we said starts Tuesday 23rd June 6.30 for 7 at the club.

:thumbsup:

Guest Gears of War

Steve is a very good player and a great aquisition for perranporth. I cannot quite see how Kayne and himself will feature together though as they are 1 of a kind.

Only my thoughts people.....

totally disagree there, it will be a frightening partner ship. think they have played together before for cornwall. and with mike d and kev on the wings i would hate to be a defender. well done and good luck bro :yahoo:

Guest WINNO

and wot would winno know bout strike partnerships?

he's never at aclub long enough to find out!

You obviously dont know me then fat boy do you pal. Been pretty loyal in my football career dont judge me on last year. As a goalkeeper I think I know quite alot about strikers.

Guest Reginald Perrin

[/qu

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome Sam to St Day Football club. I see this as amassive aquisition to the club. We have set our stall out to be professional and look after the players whom want to come and join us and we are living up to those promises. Welcome Sam see you Tuesday night.

Training as we said starts Tuesday 23rd June 6.30 for 7 at the club.

:thumbsup:

All you have to do is get some players now. Any signings to confirm?

:c:

Guest WINNO

Like I said Steve is a quality player I know Ive played with the guy hes also a nice bloke. But he isnt an out and out stiker he would probably agree with me. He will score goals for sure....

Good luck boy brewer xxxxxx

Guest The Patriot

Was Steve one that got away Winno??

and by the way, the PM you sent me didn't have anything written on it???

:ninja: Silent treatment :ninja: