Cornwall Football Forum

THREEMILESTONE 5 A SIDE - SAT 27th JUNE 2009

Threemilestone afc will be holding their annual 5 a side competition on saturday 27th of June.

11 am start, cost is £20 per team. Maximum of 8 players per team.

The event consists of two groups of 6 teams of which the top two in each group go through to the semi finals.

The final will take place at approx 4pm.

If you would like to enter a side, please contact Phil Pascoe on 07719442044 asap.

Due to work restrictions, should i be unable to answer your call send me a text message with your details and i'll ring you back as soon as i'm able. :c: good luck.

• 1 month later...

Id like to congratulate my players, Plume FC who despite being major underdogs, got to the semi's at TMS today. Hoping to go one better at the Booters comp next month!!!

Great day out, lovely weather, some good players on show and quality refereeing, well done to the organisers, top competition, see you next year!

Had to leave early though strait after out semi defeat (not sour grapes honest!!!), can anybody tell me who won the final?

:c:

thanks marion and phil for running around collecting the balls an dmaking sure everything ran smoothly

thank you to phil pascoe and ian jay for working all week to make sure the pitchs were done and organising it all

and lastly congrats to my team on winning it :)

didnt concede a single goal and i think it would be fair to say we were the best team on the day :c:

well done on getting to the semis one and six enjoyed playing your team good lads and a good laugh

Congratulations to JFC on winning the Tms 5 a-side yesterday. A good mix of junior and senior players in their side. :clapper:

Thanks to Mick Mills and Nigel Nicholls for refereeing. :clapper:

Thanks to Marian Suddes and Phil Jay who ran the tournament for me. :clapper:

Thanks to all the players who's good nature and common sense help make running this event easy :clapper:

No thanks to Jamie Mooney's team, who failed to turn up, which makes running this event a pain in the A*** :SM_carton:

See all the other teams next year :c: