Cornwall Football Forum

PERRANPORTH AFC

JTW

Club Update
Following discussions it was mutually decided between Andy and the club that Andy will step down as part of the First Team management. 
The club will continue with its pre season preparations and as mentioned in a previous post training will be on Tuesday and Thursday evenings starting at 6.30pm.
The First Team now step forward with Steve Maynard, Justyn Male and Johnny Williams and look forward to a competitive season in the Combo.
The Reserves will continue to run and play in the Trelawney Div 1, with an announcement made over the Manager hopefully in the near future.

We welcome everyone's support for the coming season, players old and new, friends of friends and families. 
Looking forward to an enjoyable and successful season on and off the field ;-)

Yep another short stay zebedee, I'll be the first to hold my hands up and say I've found it alot harder than I thought managing down here, compared to Dorset where I lived before. On the plus side I've met lots of great people and made some good friends, but for the foreseeable future I'll be staying away from managing, I can hear the cheer from forum members already haha.

Once again I'd like to wish perran all the best for the future.