Cornwall Football Forum

4 ENGLAND TICKETS v MOLDOVA

I would rather have 4 tickets to watch Truro City

My this weeks games >>> Totton on Tuesday - Wembley on Friday - Chesham on Saturday -

Blimey Darren and I thought I was the OLD man, maybe that cave is too comfy :yahoo:

Halfway line 2nd row back opposite side to the benches, I'll give you a wave.

I would rather have 4 tickets to watch Truro City

Good job I'll be there flying the flag.

I have no interest in watching England whatsoever. Interest wained in international football a number of years ago. England are terrible to watch. I just hope that Liverpool players don't get injured. I got offered free tickets a couple of years ago. No thanks I said.

Internationally I believe we are a minimum of 15 years away from being competitive. The ten year olds and under are the ones that will be around then. They need to be coached the right way. Not all about scoring more goals than the opposition when you're 7 years old. It should be about what to do with the ball and where to receive it, yes even at that age. Rather than run around in herds.

The coaches we have are not good enough and don't have proven skills. The badges are given out to easily nowadays. I know a goalkeeping coach who didn't know that you couldn't pick the balm up again after you dropped it, and this person can coach youngsters to be a goalkeeper, come on.

Thank you for your reasons for not wanting the tickets, but to be frank, no one asked. The post was about a kind offer of tickets, which has been taken up by Paul Robertson (A Scotsman) and Andy Morris - I'm sure they and whoever they are taking, will enjoy a night out away from the usual surroundings.

For those replies that slated the original posting.... What a bunch of ungrateful people you are..... Don't waste your time posting, if you don't want the tickets. NO cares if you don't want to go and watch England, let those that do, enjoy the generosity of Jim Hilton.

See my reply to paignton-nick74.

Fortunately not everyone shares your horse blinkered views.......

Next you'll be saying don't post on here unless it involves cornish clubs only!!