Cornwall Football Forum

Does this ring any (alarm) bells ?

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Snooper, why does it bother you that Cornwall have a successful team? Indeed I bet you support Man U / Liverpool / Arsenal / another Premiership team like so many other 'Cornishman' (as clearly shown in the Non-Cornish Football Forum).

Whatever the rights and wrongs of Kevin Heaney, it is fantastic that Cornwall have a team striving to play as high a level of football as possible. It may turn sour, but the Cornish Pirates have shown that the County can get behind a team who strive to climb the ladder and it would be superb for Cornwall (population approx 500,000, Blackburn have a population of 105,085) to have a team in the Conference / League 2.

Get behind Truro and hopefully in a few years we'll have a derby against the Argyle to savour.

Oh my lord what an absolute load of rubbish :SM_carton: ,

i would say the majority of people on this forum follow a league club of sorts but that doesn't stop me from supporting my local side, if we were just purely interested in those clubs we would be posting on those clubs forums not a cornish soccer forum :P

and too compare blackburn with cornwall is ludicrous cornwall is a county not a city so why would you expect the people of cornwall to turn their backs on their local clubs to support truro?? if i want to watch a so called higher standard of football i'll go to argyle :blink:

Your spot on mate i would not expect Falmouth Newquay Penzance or St Blazey to go and watch truro but some do unfortunately, And i agree a higher standard of Football locally has got to be Argyle, But even they struggle for gates 300,000 people live in plymouth and you take in to account they are a championship team, The days where they had 19,or 20,000 are long gone, I have always wanted to see the greens do well ever since my first game with my dad in 1973 Swansea city at home park and argyle won 3-1 :smiley20:

Has anyone found SNOOPERS MARBLES? - He has lost his :blink:

Mountaineer all joking aside is it true that the city club house [bar] is completely closed , Ive been led to believe that certain Brewery bills have not been paid , And st austell Brewery has closed its account with the club, what do you know?

Has anyone found SNOOPERS MARBLES? - He has lost his :blink:

Hello Mountaineer with regard to marbles my boy found them he has about 300 ,I dont know if its fate or coinciden :mellow: tal

Mountaineer all joking aside is it true that the city club house [bar] is completely closed , Ive been led to believe that certain Brewery bills have not been paid , And st austell Brewery has closed its account with the club, what do you know?

SNOOPER - I thought you knew EVERYTHING.

Being an 'exile' whose Truro City connections stretch back to the World War II years, I am one of the 'away' support that roams the country lanes searching for hidden grounds such as North Leigh, we support the team on the pitch, rumour is the last thing that interests us, being patient we await developments at the same time minding our own business and leaving others to take care of theirs.

SNOOPER - I thought you knew EVERYTHING.

Being an 'exile' whose Truro City connections stretch back to the World War II years, I am one of the 'away' support that roams the country lanes searching for hidden grounds such as North Leigh, we support the team on the pitch, rumour is the last thing that interests us, being patient we await developments at the same time minding our own business and leaving others to take care of theirs.

My advice for you mountaineer is keep on roaming , But be careful on your country lanes you might get arrested again. I dont think you know much thats going on at your so called club