Cornwall Football Forum

Millbrook v NEWQUAY AFC

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Millbrook v Newquay was due to take place on Tues 28th April at 7.30pm, this was changed to Sat 9th May 3.00pm after Millbrook advised of a problem with their lights. No problem for us, it meant that we would kick off at the same time on the same day as the other title hopefuls.

I now read on the SWPL forum...

Millbrook and Newquay have mutually requested to bring forward their game to Friday 8th May. I have today granted this (although I note that in one medium this change was announced before I even received, let alone agreed to the request !) The kick off time will be 6.45pm (not 6.30pm as listed elsewhere)

Phil H

Can anyone from Millbrook or Newquay (Peppermint, RedDel, Jimbo) advise as to why this has been rearranged from a nice day out on a Saturday to an awkward evening trip less than 48hrs after playing Truro away ?

Cheers Ash, for some reason I thought the wedding was the following weekend. Was told it was the week after the season ended, but that was before the Truro & Millbrook games were rearranged.

Double celebration on Sat 9th then, Wee Mans big day at St Mawes and promotion piss up at Mount Wise (hopefully).

Glad that's sorted out then. Did seem a bit odd to miss the opportunity to play on the 9th.

Have a great weekend Robbo.

Good luck to the team on Wed at Cally. I won't be there for that one but should make 3 of the last 4 and hopefully a great finish to the season.