Cornwall Football Forum

Duchy League Cup

Yeah a very good game with both teams constantly on the attack two cracking goals scored by Bodmin, some great saves from both goalkeepers, St Austell maybe should of punished Bodmin missing several clear cut chances when they went down to 10 men, but Bodmin rallied on and counter attacked brilliantly, best team we have played this season by a mile.

We have a slight chance in the 2nd leg but I think it will be hard to prevent them from scoring!!!!

Guest HICKERS

A cracking game played yesterday from both teams in the first leg of the emboidery league cup and i agree with supercooper St Austell had plenty of chances.

My opinion is that St Austell could put up a battle with any team in division 2 with a performance like yesterday, being one of the strongest sides we have played this season,i look forward to the 2nd leg.

(Hickers Bodmin Saints manager)

Edgcumbe 1 v 0 Foxhole

Foxhole definantely gave Edgcumbe a better game tonight and deserved more out of it. Young Jake Couch played outstanding, and the other youngsters are proving why they are in the starting line up, Carl Hadrill also had a superb game. Well done for a superb effort :clapper: