Cornwall Football Forum

Shearer takes over at Newcastle

Guest Man on the Post

Can't lose can he?

Stay up = hero, relgated = blame someone else! :P

Cant lose financially either, £100 grand a game x 8 games and £1Million bonus if they stay up, not bad for a couple months work. Why is it its only Newcastle fans would be delighted and think the future is nothing but rosy when one of their heroes takes charge. They are happier about this than if a proven decent manager had taken over, seems crazy to me. Best of luck to him though starting this Saturday vs Chelski.....Ha'way the Lads!!!

Guest Man on the Post

I understand that Dennis Wise has connections with St. Just. Apparently his distant ancestors came from St. Just, but emigrated to Botany Bay, Australia. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Guest toaster15

I saw an interview with a newcastle fan on setanta. 'This is the best thing to happen to Newcastle since I can remember' (obviously already forgotten about Keegan) ' We deserve better than to be playing with the likes of Blackpool and Plymouth'. What an absolute c***. I didn't mind Newcastle until I saw that interview. I hope they go down the absolute f***ing t***s. **** ******** *** ****** *****s.

I think west brom are down and it could be any two of the 3 north east clubs to join them I think newcastle may just have enough to stay up but i would laugh to see them go down..........

They have 3 big games coming up

Stoke

Portsmouth

middlesborogh

they have to win at least 2 of these

Guest Peppermint

How can Shearer fail - he was always on television as a pundit pontificating about what other managers etc were doing wrong. Let's see how good he really is as a manager.

He cannot lose really because if Newcastle go down he will say that he did not have enough time and it was not really his team and he could not bring in new players but if they stay up then he will be a hero.If ever anyone was misnamed it has to be Dennis WISE!!!!!!!!

Guest Man on the Post

Shearer is just so boring! Can anybody imagine him giving a motivational team talk in the dressing room, because I can't! :D