Cornwall Football Forum

Senior Cup Final

Im sure there will be a very good attendance for the cup finals. St Austell is a stones throw from Blazeys ground so im sure there will be a strong following for them and Saltash will take a good following.

Is the junior cup final the first game? Isn't it about time that the Senior cup took priority over the junior cup and played first? I recall the pitch at Wadbridge last year was a bit of a mess for the Truro v Saltash match after the junior cup.

Im sure there will be a very good attendance for the cup finals. St Austell is a stones throw from Blazeys ground so im sure there will be a strong following for them and Saltash will take a good following.

Is the junior cup final the first game? Isn't it about time that the Senior cup took priority over the junior cup and played first? I recall the pitch at Wadbridge last year was a bit of a mess for the Truro v Saltash match after the junior cup.

yes but last year the two better sides went on first :clapper:

Bring your miners head lamps, the lighting is rubbish, cant see the corners

:D:D

Think you've got yourself all mixed up there.

The match is being played at St Blazey, with the best floodlights in Cornwall. In any case, the finals are played during daylight!

As for crowd, Snozzle will have 500, Saltash 200, maybe 100 for the Junior Cup and a couple of hundred interested onlookers. Might just pip the thousand.

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

I predict Mr Chairman will be the happiest man in town on Easter Monday... Kerrrrrching !

Att : 1763 if sunny and 1259 if not so good.

Think you're right Dave - potentially the biggest crowd for years, as long as the weathers not awful.

Still a week and a half to go and several games to play but I'm nervous already - Christ knows what I'll be like on the day! Fingers crossed for no injuries and a full squad available - if so it will hopefully be a famous day.