Cornwall Football Forum

Yanks out of merseyside??

Guest The Bickland Bloke

Guest The Bickland Bloke

Heard that Tom hicks and co are trying to sell to the Al Kharafi family of Kuwait. This sale of the club would be valued at 600m by Hicks. The yanks have got to re pay a loan that they got from RBS (350m) so looks like a quick sell on the table. This is isn't the first time they have tried to negotiate with the Al Kharafi family. Last spring Gillete tried but failed miserably. If the sale goes through, this would surely mean the new stadium would be secured :yahoo: . I don't know about you but every Liverpool fan wants the yanks out. As a fellow Liverpool fan myself I can't wait to see the back of them :SM_carton: !! Whats your opinion on the subject?

Guest The Bickland Bloke

Ye Rafa is doin a fantastic job :thumbsup: but with no promise that the new stadium will be built whats the point?? :glare:

If the Al Kahfri family did buy us it would give us alot of money for the future. Well if they have pulled out we will be owned by Royal bank of Scotland at the end of the month if the to yanks can't fork out the money to repay their loan.